Egerton University, one of the top private universities in Kenya, has released the details of its application process for admission into the institution’s undergraduate degree programs in 2022. To facilitate the application process, Egerton University has released its Online Application portal and all prospective students have a shorter period to complete their applications online.
Below are some steps on how you can successfully Register as a student.
Egerton University Student Portal
The Uni-plus Student Portal is the well-known name of Egerton University’s online student portal. A student can check transcripts, fee statements, unit registration, and other student-related issues using the Uni-plus Portal. This is the to-go website that
Egerton Self Service Students Portal Sign Up
The self service portal at Egerton allows students to perform various activities easily. So, it is highly recommended that you sign up for it. Here are the steps:
- Visit the student portal
- Click on “New Students Self Service”
- The page will now load
- Now, to begin the Egerton Student Self Service Registration procedure, click the “sign up” option on the right side of the screen.
- Fourth, fill out the blank fields on the Egerton University Student Profile Registration Section with your information.
- Finally, press the “Sign Up” option to complete the creation of your Student portal account.
Egerton University Student Portal Login
You can access the Uni-plus Student Portal if you are enrolled as a student at Egerton University; otherwise, you must fill out the Egerton University registration form.
- Visit studentportal.egerton.ac.ke to access the portal
- Visit studentportal.egerton.ac.ke to access the portal student’s ID number (Your Registration Number).
- Enter your password Password (Your Registration Code) for the first TIME access; for subsequent logins, modify it to your own password.
- Lastly, press the Login button.
Login Page for the First Year Students
The procedures below should let you access Egerton University’s first-year portal:
- First, go to the sign-in page by clicking HERE;
- Second, depending on the actions you want to complete, click on the relevant button on the page.
- Finally, complete the chosen course of action.
In fact, among the tasks you can complete on the website for the first year are:
- Verify and save your acceptance letter.
- Online confirmation of your admission offer.
- View the student handbook for Egerton.
- Create a student portal account to take part in online education.
- View the schedule for your first semester.
Downloading Admission Letter
If you are interested to download the admission letter, Kindly follow these steps:
- Login to your account
- Go to the Admisssions Section
- Look for “Download Admission letter”
- Download the letter as pdf
Egerton Room Booking System
If you are a first-year student at Egerton University, you can reserve housing on campus via the Egerton room booking system.
Importantly, students traveling from remote areas and admitted international students may use the room reservation system to reserve accommodation at Kenya’s Egerton University.
To verify the account you create at Egerton University, keep in mind that you will use the verify.egerton.ac.ke login page.
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Student Portal||Visit Now|
|Self Service Sign up||Sign up Now|
Enrol Today at Egerton! All you need is the internet and your favourite device to apply. The application process will be user-friendly and convenient. You can check the status and view your application on the portal any time of the day; no need to visit our office. You can also print a copy of the Application Form if you have been successful in admission which enables you to get an admission letter faster with time.
Last Updated on July 5, 2022 by Okello
Join Us on Telegram
Join Us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google News