The Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board (KASNEB) is responsible for making exams for diploma and professional certificate courses and giving them.
This article is dedicated to sharing critical information on KASNEB i.e. Student Portal, How to Login, Exams Dates, deadline and how to register.
KASNEB Student Portal
The Kasneb student portal is a dedicated website to handle all needs of kasneb students. After registration, students may log in, check details, apply for exams, and make payments on the student portal. Also, all critical information, like exam dates, admit cards, etc., is conveyed via the kasneb student portal.
Kasneb Portal Login
Go to this page – https://online.kasneb.or.ke/Login.aspx
- Enter your email address and account password
- Finally, hit that “Login” button
If you don’t remember the account password, you can be quickly recovered using THIS LINK.
- Go to this page – https://online.kasneb.or.ke/Register.aspx.
- Enter your Full name
- Provide your Email and Phone Number
- Provide your ID Number
- Finally, hit the submit button to complete the user account creation process.
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS) Level I and II. Diploma Programmes
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD) Levels I, II and III.
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT) Levels I, II and III.
- Diploma in Credit Management (DCM) Levels I, II and III. Professional Examination
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Parts I, II and III.
- Certified Secretaries (CS) Parts I, II and III.
- Certified Investment and Financial Analyst (CIFA) Parts I, II and III.
- Certified Information Communication Technology (CICT) Parts I, II and III.
- Certified Credit Professionals (CCP) Parts I, II and III.
KASNEB Examination Fee
KASNEB charges different prices for vocational certificates, certificate exams, professional exams, post-professional specialists, and qualifications for Holders of Foreign Accountancy/Secretaries and Financial Analysts.
Here is the Chart explaining the fees
KASNEB 2023 Examination Schedule
If you were waiting for the KASNEB 2023 exams timetable, below is your schedule.
KASNEB 2023 Deadline
Be advised that the last date to apply for the exam is 24th March 2023.
What are some of the courses offered by KASNEB?
CPA, CS, CCP, CIFA & CISSE and five professional qualifications.
What is the KASNEB student portal?
It is a dedicated website for kasneb aspirants.
What is the KASNEB April 2023 exam deadline?
24th March 2023.