The Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) has a platform, the Student Admission Portal, where students can easily and conveniently access services offered by KMTC. Through this portal, students can access the following services:
- Making their applications online through the application portal.
- Checking their admission status and whether they have been selected to join KMTC
- Reviewing the available courses offered by KMTC on the course list
- Studying the KMTC fee structure for specific courses
- Checking the minimum requirements to partake in different courses
KMTC Admission Portal
The KMTC management wishes to notify all applicants that the KMTC intake for 2022–2023 is open. Online registration for different programs is ongoing.
The KMTC September intake deadline will be on September 30th, 2022. Therefore, all students and applicants are informed to register early while the Admission Portal is still open. Important notice to all applicants is that new applications will not be accepted once the intake is closed.
KMTC Course List for 2023-24
KMTC has seven faculties, 18 departments, and about 76 medical and health-related courses.
The diploma courses provided take three years, while certificate courses take two years. However, other short courses last for less than two years. The following is a list of diploma and certificate courses offered at KMTC:
A list of short courses offered by KMTC;
KMTC Admission 2023-24 | admissions.kmtc.ac.ke Login
All KMTC course applications are made online through their portal admissions. kmtc.ac.ke, Let’s start by creating a KMTC Portal Account since you must have an online account before accessing KMTC services and making an application.
The following are the steps to open a KMTC Portal account;
- Go to www.kmtc.ac.ke.
- Click on the KMTC Portal menu to land on the online registration portal.
- If you already have an account, log in by inputting your e-mail and password.
- If you don’t have an account, click “Register” below the login tab.
- You will be directed to enter your e-mail and password. Click on the “create account” button.
- An e-mail will be sent to you to verify your account.
- After clicking the verification link, you will be redirected to the KMTC portal.
- Fill in your personal information and click on the register tab.
- Save the changes, and you now have a registered account.
The following is the process for logging in to the KMTC portal and making an online application:
- On your browser, search for admissions.kmtc.ac.ke/login
- On the page that appears, enter your e-mail address and password.
- Click on ‘Login’ to proceed.
- If you don’t remember your password, click on “forgot password” and follow the steps carefully to set a new password.
- After successfully logging in to the portal, click on ‘Applications’ on the left sidebar. Click on Apply from the drop-down menu.
- You will be shown the Option 1-course selection (Diploma or Certificate). Click ‘Search’
- Select the course you want to apply for.
- Fill in all the details required correctly as guided.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- You will follow the same procedure for the Option 2-course level.
- You will be redirected to upload the KCSE Certificate soft copy. Click Upload
- Upload leaving certificate soft copy
- Upload your national identity, passport, or birth certificate soft copy.
- Confirm the courses selected.
- Pay KSH 2,022 to Mpesa Business Number 964150 using your National ID or Birth Certificate number as the Account Number.
- Complete the application.
Checking Admission Status via admissions.kmtc.ac.ke
- Visit the KMTC Admission Portal via admissions.kmtc.ac.ke.
- Log in with your details, which are your username and password.
- Go to the admission letter section, download and print your letter.
KMTC Admission letters will be mailed to successful applicants after completing the application process, results, and placement.
Last Updated on December 23, 2022 by Okello
Join Us on Telegram
Join Us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google News