KUCCPS portal is now live and KUCCPS 2022 Online applications can be submitted now. This article covers the process of filling out the online registration form and placement login. Also, KUCCPS 2022 Latest news is also included. Let’s get started right away.
KUCCPS Application 2022
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has officially opened the second revision of choices from June 7th to June 11th, 2022. The body advised the students who had applied for various courses to log in and check whether their choices had been approved or whether they should revise the courses and submit them again.
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) is a state corporation established under the 2012 Universities Act and mandated to provide career guidance and place students into universities (both public and private), technical training institutes, national polytechnics, colleges, and higher accredited learning institutions in Kenya for government-sponsored programs.
KUCCPS Registration 2022 – Apply Online on KUCCPS Portal
To successfully register on the KUCCPS portal, you should:
- Have done both KCPE and KCSE.
- Be ready with your KCSE index number.
- Use either the KCPE index number or birth certificate entry number for passwords.
NOTE: For those undertaking KUCCPS registration in 2022, the requirements are still the same.
If you have the above documents or information, proceed to step one of registration on the portal https://students.kuccps.net/login/.
- Enter your KCSE index number.
- Next, enter the year you sat for your KCSE exams.
- Finally, enter your password (birth entry number or KCPE index number).
After that, congratulations, you have successfully created your account. Welcome aboard. One more thing: don’t share your login credentials with anyone. Your application may be altered or your details changed, so be on the lookout.
Kenya KUCCPS Student Portal Login 2022
Now that you have successfully registered your account, the next step is to log in. Use the exact details used when creating your account, i.e., your KCSE index number and birth entry number or KCPE index number as your password.
After logging in, proceed to account settings and update your details (this is very important because most of the communication will be done through the mobile phone and email address provided).
KUCCPS Placement 2022 Logging in hasn’t changed much from last year, so you won’t have problems navigating the portal.
For easy navigation through the portal, there are seven tabs that I will list and explain one by one.
- This is where you see your KCSE grade and the courses you have applied for.
- This tab has all the eligible institutions in Kenya (arranged alphabetically).
Here are the four courses that you can apply for:
- Degree Programmes
- Diploma Programmes
- Certificate Programmes
- Artisan Programmes
- This is the tab where you can apply for the programs chosen
- The course basket has the courses you bookmarked on the programme tab.
- This is where you apply to be transferred from an institution or course. You will need to provide concrete evidence to get a transfer.
- This tab has all the student’s resources and manuals.
KUCCPS Application/Revision 2022 – Apply online for Courses @kuccps.net
When applying for courses, only apply for courses you are qualified for; don’t apply for a degree course if your grade doesn’t qualify. Before beginning your application, you should follow the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be a Kenyan citizen who studied and completed KCSE in Kenya
- You must not have benefited from government sponsorship (i.e., not have been a beneficiary of KUCCPS before).
Furthermore, you should:
- Meet the minimum subject requirements before applying for a course
- Have an application fee of Ksh 1,500 (without this fee, you can’t successfully submit your application). However, students who paid Ksh 500 in school should only pay Ksh 1,000. How do you know that you paid Ksh 500 in school? The system will automatically confirm during payment.
After you’ve confirmed that you have all the details, head to the application/revision tab and press “Apply Now.”
Enter the course codes on the form and then hit submit. You will be prompted to pay using mobile money.
Pay KUCCPS Bill using M-PESA
- On your phone, go to M-PESA, then Lipan a M-PESA
- Select pay bill
- The business number is 820201
- The account number is the KCSE year followed by the KCSE index number without space between (i.e., if you did your KCSE in 2020 and your index number is 12345678, the account number will be 202012345678).
- Enter the amount, then the M-PESA pin, and send.
After payment, head back to the portal and submit your application. You will get an M-PESA payment prompt where you must enter the payment transaction code. Enter the code correctly and then submit.
You will receive a notification that your application has gone through if you do not enter your transaction until the submit operation is successfully completed (Don’t log out if you have not submitted your transaction code).
KUCCPS Latest News 2022
KUCCPS has given an application window of 5 days, from 7th to 11th June 2022. You are required to revise your courses within these few days. Failure to which the board will not place you in any university or college. Hurry before the time elapses.