The KUCCPS portal is opened again for the third revision from 4th July to 8th July 2023. Follow the steps given to complete the KUCCPS 2023 online registration process and the make the application.
KUCCPS Online Application 2023-24
Every student is Kenya who is interested to join a university, college or tertiary institution can take the benefit from government sponsorship. To do that, every eligible and interested student need to apply via KUCCPS. This article explain the KUCCPS online application in greater depth.
KUCCPS is a Government agency that chooses students for admission to universities, training institutes, and colleges. Students can apply for various courses including artisan, certificate, diploma, and degree through the agency and receive government scholarships. KUCCPS portal is for applicants to submit current or future education applications.
KUCCPS Application Requirements
In order to submit the application, one must ensure that they qualify. To ensure that, make sure you fulfill the eligibility conditions which are:
- A Kenyan citizen
- Applicants need to meet the minimum KCSE requirements for their desired course in order to be eligible.
- To apply for a bachelor’s degree, you need to have at least a C+ grade.
- To apply for a diploma, you need to have at least a C- grade.
This July 4 to July 8th Window is opened for 2022 KCSE candidates who have not secured a course & Form Four leavers who’d like to apply for the first time must take advantage of this opportunity.
Before you make application, make sure you have the following information ready:
- A valid email account.
- KCSE index number (11 digits).
- KCSE examination year.
- Birth certificate number or KCPE index number.
KUCCPS Portal online application 2023
All programmes have minimum subject requirements. To enroll in a course, it is necessary to meet at least the minimum requirements.
To access the list of available programmes and their minimum requirements, simply click on the Programmes tab in the portal.
You can also explore courses offered by different institutions by navigating to the Institutions tab.
However, the selection will be based on both overall performance and available capacity.
Apply @ students kuccps net
- The first step is to login into the KUCCPS student portal. The birth certificate number or KCPE index number is your password.
- After successful login, select the courses of your interest and move them into course basket.
- After you select the courses of your choice, enter the program codes to proceed. To do that, go to the Application/Revision tab
- After entering the correct program codes, submit the application and complete the payment process
KUCCPS Application Fee Online Payment
To conclude the application submission, applicants need to pay the application fee. To do that, follow these steps:
- Open up M-Pesa App
- Choose Paybill and enter Business number “820201.
- Enter your 11 Digits KCPE index number as account number
- Enter the amount to be paid (As reflected in your application)
- Enter M-Pesa pin and hit the “Send” button.
As soon as your payment goes through, you receive a SMS from M-pesa. After this, you get a confirmation SMS from KUCCPS.
Once you get the confirmation message from KUCCPS, you can continue the application submission:
- In your account, Go to “Application/Revision”
- Enter the program codes
- Enter the M-Pesa transaction number
- Submit your application
If all details entered by you are correct, you shall see your entered choices on the next page. However, if there is some issue, the same will be notified on the screen. Fix the errors to submit your application.
This concludes the KUCCPS online application. So if you are looking to download KUCCPS application form, don’t bother. There is no need to download any form, the application mode is totally online.
KUCCPS 2023-24 Frequently Asked Questions
What is the application fee?
The payment for application revision is 1000 Ksh for candidates who applied in school and 1,500 Ksh for those candidates who had not.
How can students pay the KUCCPS application fee?
The process of payment is via M-Pesa Paybill utility. To make payments for their exams, students simply need to access the M-Pesa app on their phones, choose the Paybill option, enter the Business number 820201, followed by their examination year and 11-digit index number as their account number, specify the amount they need to pay, input their M-Pesa PIN, and hit the “Send” button.
Is there a downloadable application form for KUCCPS applications?
No, the entire application process is online, and there is no downloading of any form. Students are only required to fill out the form online and submit it.