Sigalagala (SNP) is a publicly run national polytechnic that began as a Technical and Vocational Training Institute in 1950. If you seek admission to Polytechnic courses, you must try admission to the Sigalagala national polytechnic.
The Sigalagala student portal allows students to register, login and then apply online for admission. Also, exam results, online reporting etc., can be accessed on the sigalagala polytechnic student portal.
Sigalagala Admissions 2024
For Admissions, the students must choose the campus and fill out the application form. After completing the process and paying, students will receive an admission number. This number can be used to register on the portal and log into their account.
Here is the admission application format:
Here are the Sigalagala Admission form links for all campuses:
Sigalagala National Polytechnic SNP January 2024 Intake
The January 2024 intake is open. Interested and eligible candidates seeking admission to Singalagala national polytechnic can fill in the admission forms.
Create an Account on Sigalagala Student Portal
- Visit https://portal.sigalagalapoly.ac.ke/login/register
- Select “Student” Role
- Enter Student Admission Number
- Please enter your Password and Confirm it.
- Finally, Click on “Submit”
- Verify the account using your email, and you are good to go.
Sigalagala Student Portal Account Login
After successful registration, you need to log in. Here are the steps:
Go to https://portal.sigalagalapoly.ac.ke/login/sign-in
- Enter your student number
- Then click on the password
- Finally, click on “Log in.”
- Now you be completed the sigalagala student portal login
How to Check Sigalagala Exam Results
To check the sigalagala student portal exam results :
- Go to the student portal
- Login into your account
- Click on the “Results” section
- Now check your exam results
Sigalagala Student Portal Online Reporting
The official reporting dates for 2024 are now announced. You must log into your account and complete the process for online reporting.