Strathmore University’s eLearning portal allows students access to many resources online. Some of the resources available are:
- University Library
- SBS ELearning
- MAPE ELearning
- Strathmore university’s main website.
With these kinds of resources and services, students are able to concentrate well on their studies and transition perfectly to the job market.
This is why Strathmore University stands out among many learning institutions.
- Global Exposure
- Exceptional learning experience
- Powerful experience
- Timely completion of your degree
- Laptops for undergraduate students
- Data for each and every Strathmore student to facilitate online classes
This article will explain and discuss the Strathmore university E-Learning portal in deeper detail. Let’s get started.
Strathmore University ELearning
Before we can begin, ensure you have the following items.
- A computer
- Stable internet
- A smartphone
- Admission number
Strathmore University eLearning Portal Login
If you already have them, let’s check how you can create your account and log in.
- Launch your browser
- Open the eLearning portal
- Enter your username
- Enter password
- Log in
If you’ve forgotten your password, follow this procedure.
- Launch your browser
- Open the login page
- Click on the password reset for students
- Click on “Forgotten password.”
- Enter your username
- Click search
- When your username is found, click on it and reset your password
- If your username is not found, contact the administrator
Strathmore learning has several resources and links. We will go over them to better understand them.
They are divided into 5 tabs, namely.
The tab is further divided into the following sections
This is the official website of Strathmore university.
AMS students module
This portal allows you to log in and access study materials. It shares credentials with the eLearning portal, so you don’t need to create a new account.
- AMS lecturers module
- Attachment system
- Clearance system
- University intranet
- Safe exam browser (Windows)
- Safe exam browser (macOS)
- Password reset (staff)
This feature allows staff working at the university to reset their passwords and create new ones.
Password reset (Students)
This feature is only available to Strathmore students. All you need is to open the portal, reset your password and create a new one.
The university library is divided into
This is where you can access all library resources on the school’s library online.
You should use your campus network credentials to log in
SU digital repository
This is a high-tech digital repository that is used in the preservation of records and research data.
- Exams bank
This is an open-source front-end for a BigBlueButton web conferencing server. The green light has the following features.
- Personalized rooms
- Recording management
- Custom designs
- User authentication
The SBS eLearning portal has the following categories
- Institute of Healthcare Management
- Pre-Doctoral Workshop
- Executive Education
- Ph.D. Programme in Business and Management
- Ph.D. Programme in Healthcare Management
- Hospital Management for Health Professionals
- SBS – Thesis & Proposal Plagiarism Check
- SBS Undergraduate Programs
- SBS Graduate Programs
- eLearning Tutorials
- SBS Uganda
- Sample Course
- You can still log in using the 4th tab, which is AMS
- Click on the login to access your account
- Enter Username
- Enter your password
- Click log in
This eLearning portal is divided into:
- Nicomachean ethics
- Aristotle’s quotes
- Plato quotes
- Socrates quotes
There are also available courses such as
- The nature of thinking (language & logic)
- Development of thinking (knowledge & science)
- Thinking with masters (ancient philosophers readings)
- Transcendental anthropology
- Cosmological & metaphysical readings
- Thinking with masters (medieval philosophers reading)
- Rediscovering the foundation of (ethics)
- Thinking with masters (moderns philosophers readings)
- Research methods (ethics)
- Ethics of love & family
- Ethics of education, culture, communication, and arts
- Thinking with masters (contemporary philosophers readings)
- Ethics of politics, governance, and law
- Philosophy of God & religion
- Ethics of life & environment
- Ethics of work and economy
- Introduction to philosophers from Africa
- Dissertation in applied ethics
- Moodle use
Online help is divided into
- Usage tutorial. This shows you how to log in through a simple Pdf document
- FAQS. Here is where all the common questions are answered
About Strathmore University
Strathmore University is a private university based in Kenya. Its mission is to
- Provide quality education that is all-rounded
- Excel in teaching, scholarship, and research
Strathmore started as a six-form advanced level college that offered science and arts way back in 1961. The group of professionals at that time formed a charitable education trust. The first intake of accountancy was witnessed in 1966. The total registered number of students was twenty-five.
The first batch of students was sponsored by BAT (British American Tobacco), shell, and EAB (East Africa Breweries). By 1982, there was a demand for professionals, and the college opened the way for evening classes.
The government of Kenya donated 5 acres of land to the college in 1986. Construction of another campus on the newly donated land started in 1989.
Strathmore was awarded a letter to operate by the (CHE) commission of higher education in 2002. The first undergraduate student completed their degree course in 2004 and later graduated in August 2005.
CHE approved the Strathmore award of the charter in June 2007.
Faculty and schools
- School of computing and engineering
- Institute of Mathematics
- Institute of management and technology
- Business school
- Tourism and hospitality
- Law school
- Humanities and social sciences
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Tourism Management
- BSc Hospitality and Hotel Management
- BBusSci (Bachelor of Business Science): Financial Engineering
- BBusSci (Bachelor of Business Science): Financial Economics
- BBusSci (Bachelor of Business Science): Actuarial Science
- BSc Informatics and Computer Science
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- BSc Computer Networks and Cyber Security (BSc. CNS)
- Bachelor of Laws
- BA Communication (Journalism and Public Relations / Journalism and Development Communication)
- BA International Studies
- BA Development Studies and Philosophy
- BSc Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Bachelor of Financial Services
- BSc Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Master of Science (MSc) in Computing and Information Systems (CIS)
- Master of Science(MSc) in (IT) Information Technology
- Master of Science(MSc) in Statistical Science
- Master of Science (MSc) in Mathematical Finance and Risk Analytics
- Master of Science(MSc) in Biomathematics
- Master of Applied Philosophy and Ethics (MAPE)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Education Management (EM)
- Master of Commerce (MCOM)
- Master of Laws
- Master of Science (MSc) in Information Systems Security (ISS)
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master’s in Public Policy and Management
- Master of Science(MSc) in Development Finance
- MBA – Healthcare Management
- MBA for Executives
- Master in Hospitality Business Management (MHBM)
- Master of Science(MSc) in Data Science and Analytics (DSA)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Sustainable Energy Transitions (SET)
- Diploma in Business Creation and Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in Journalism and New Media
- Diploma in Procurement
- Diploma in International Relations
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Teacher Enhancement Programme (TEP)
How to apply for a course
If you want to join Strathmore University, note that the application is made online. Let’s dive in.
- Navigate through the portal and choose your suitable course
- Scan your academic documents
- Upload them
- Book an interview
- Complete the entrance examination (you’ll have to pass to be considered for the university)
- After you’ve passed, proceed to make your fee payments.
Strathmore University contacts
Please reach out to the university if you have any queries, complaints, or suggestions. You can use the contacts below.
Ole Sangale Road,
59857, 00200 Nairobi, Kenya