Kenya Co-operative bank is among the most reputed banks in the country. With a large consumer base, the bank already has the trust of millions of customers. However, the bank is determined to provide easy access to services.
Existing customers can use the cooperative (co-op) bank online banking facility. This article explains how to register for internet banking and start using the banking services digitally.
Internet banking has become an essential service. Almost all banks these days are focusing on digital banking. This is done by providing internet banking on the website or mobile apps.
Co-op Bank Kenya Online Banking
Cooperative Bank Kenya members enjoy access to many services related to digital banking, from mobile banking to the latest Internet banking services offered, provided they have signed up.
Co-op Bank Internet banking allows you to track your cards and loans, pay bills, transfer money, buy airtime, and check your bank balance anywhere.
Following the given simple steps, customers of Co-operative Bank can self-register on the online banking portal free of charge. Once registered, simply log in with the credentials you have chosen.
To register for co-op bank online banking, you need :
- National ID
- Co-op Bank ATM card.
- An Internet-connected device, mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer, is required to sign up for Co-op bank internet banking.
How to Register for Co-operative Bank Internet Banking
Here is the step-by-step process to sign up for a cooperative bank internet banking service in Kenya:
- Registration for online banking is free. National ID and any of your Co-op Bank ATM cards are required.
- Your own username and password will be created that you can re-set anytime in case you forget or feel the need to change.
- Once you log in or do a transaction, you must enter an OTP (One Time Password) sent to your mobile number or email address. This way, internet banking is made secure.
Head to the internet banking page
- Click on “Register” Option
- Enter the asked details
- Set your username and password
- Verify details via SMS
If you’re a member of Co-op Bank Kenya, you can take advantage of all the benefits digital banking offers. You can easily access your account info anytime and anywhere using your smartphone or computer with our mobile app. We also offer Internet banking services that allow you to track your cards and loans, pay bills, transfer money, buy airtime, and check your balance anytime.
What does the new Co-op Bank Internet banking allow you to do?
It allows you to monitor your cards and loans, pay bills, transfer funds, purchase airtime, and check your bank balance from anywhere, at any time.
What do you need to register for online banking?
your National Identification card and one of your Co-op Bank ATM cards is required during the registration process.