Family bank online banking can be classified as Internet banking & Mobile banking. Online registration for availing of these facilities is a must. Once registered, you may login to your account and use various services without visiting the branch.
Ever heard of Family Bank? Well, I guess you have since this is one of the successful banks in Kenya. Family Bank is a fully-fledged commercial bank in operation since 2007. The bank has total assets of Ksh 69.12 billion as of December 2017.
Did you know that you can now bank online with Family Bank? Yes, Family Bank is among the few commercial banks that offer online banking as well as mobile banking to their customers to make the process convenient and even simpler.
All you need to do is have an account with Family Bank. If you don’t have one, don’t worry because opening an account is a walk in the park. This article will walk you through the user registration and log-in processes.
Family Bank Internet banking
The family bank has made things easy for customers. You can now easily set up your Internet Banking account using the Family Bank self-registration portal. Let’s get started on the procedure.
Family Bank online banking portal – How to Register
First, let’s look at the requirements for user registration for Family Bank internet banking. The requirements are as listed below;
- Family Bank account number.
- Bank account name.
- Identification documents number.
- Mobile phone number.
- Bank branch.
- Valid email address.
Having met the minimum requirements, the next step is to start the online user registration process.
- Open your browser and visit the official Family Bank website familybank.co.ke
- Click on “Ways to the bank.”
- Select “Internet banking ” from the scroll-down menu.
- Click on “Register for internet banking.”
- Next, the Family Bank internet banking portal will be open for you.
- Enter your family bank account name.
- Enter your account number in the space given above.
- Also, Input your ID Number, either National ID, Password, or Driver’s license, in the space provided
- Next, choose your branch.
- Enter your mobile number in the text box after inputting your Family Bank branch.
- Input your email address. Ensure it`s a working and valid email address
- Provide your signatory details
- Click on “Terms and conditions” and read them keenly and carefully.
- After reading and understanding the terms and conditions, tick the small empty box to accept the terms and conditions
- Finally, click “Submit” to complete the online banking registration.
- After successful registration, you will obtain your user ID and password.
Family Bank online banking – ebanking.familybank.co.ke Login
After registration, you now need to log in to the online banking platform to start accessing services.
Follow the below steps;
- Open your browser and visit the Family Bank e-banking portal https:ebanking.familybank.co.ke/Log-in.xhtml.
- In the first box, enter your User ID. Use the user id you received during registration.
- Next, enter your password.
- Ensure that you have entered the correct log in details
- Next, click “Login” to sign in to your Family Bank e-banking account.
Congratulations! You’re all set. You can now start using the internet banking portal to perform Family Bank services online.
Family Bank Mobile Banking
Apart from internet banking, you can also access Family Bank services through your mobile phone. This is known as Mobile banking.
There are two ways in which you can use mobile banking;
1. Using USSD- Dial *325# on your phone and follow the prompted instructions.
2. Using PesaPap mobile banking
- First, go to Google play store and search PesaPap App
- Click on Install to download the app
- After installation, open the app
- Log in to PesaPap Mobile Banking by entering your mobile phone number and your PIN.
- Select M-PESA Option.
- Choose the “Family Bank to M-PESA” option and then select the ‘to own number’ or either ‘to other mobile’ option.
- Complete the transaction details and submit.
- The Beneficiary will receive an SMS from M-PESA.
Family Bank internet banking and mobile banking are fast, convenient, and reliable; go for it as soon as possible.
Family bank contacts
Family bank values its clients; that is why the call centres are always active and ready to take your calls and solve your problems in a professional manner. If you come across any hurdles while handling your online banking, don’t hesitate to call them.
Contact Customer Service through the following numbers
Call Centre Numbers
This post was last modified on July 24, 2022 3:37 pm