Customers of Stanbic bank can now sign up for internet banking and complete various banking tasks online by logging into ibanking platform or mobile app.
Gone are the old days when you have to wait in lines to get simple tasks done. With the digital boom, many tasks are digitized and the banking sector is not an exception.
This article explains how to register for Stanbic bank internet banking and then log in to your account to complete various tasks. Let’s get started.
Stanbic Bank Internet Banking
Stanbic Bank Internet Banking gives you a breakaway and a chance to discover financial freedom at your pleasure and leisure. Some of the benefits are Security, Financial management, Real-Time Payments, and Account opening.
Internet Banking brings as from the old days whereby for you to access your bank account and make transactions was only through the nearest bank branch.
It enables you to bank on the go and anytime, anywhere in the world. Other services include money transfer, viewing your balances, paying bills, accessing bank statements etc. To signup Stanbic Internet Banking follow the simple guideline below:
Who is eligible for Stanbic Online Banking
- Active Stanbic Bank Customers
- Valid email address & Working mobile number
- Access to Smartphone, Computer or Tablet
How to Register for Stanbic Bank Internet Banking
All interested and eligible people must follow the below-given steps to get registered for the online banking services of Stanbic bank
- Head to the official webpage at ibanking.stanbicbank.co.ke
- Next, click on the Sign-up button
- Now you will be redirected to the registration page for Stanbic Bank Kenya online banking. Key in your bank account number and then click “Continue.”
- You will receive an OTP code on the mobile number associated with your bank account immediately.
- Enter the received OTP code and click the following/continue button.
- Then, configure your security features.
- Enter your desired Username and create a very robust password.
That’s it. You have now successfully registered for an internet banking facility.
After successful signup, you can log in to your account and perform various banking activities without having to visit the branch.
Stanbic Banking ibanking Login
Kindly follow this process to log in to your net banking account and start using digital banking.
- Go to the login page
- Enter the recently created username and password
- Hit the login button to sign in to your Stanbic bank online banking account
The internet banking service mentioned above is accessible using the browser on your mobile or desktop.
The bank has also introduced a mobile app to ease the internet banking process. Let’s find out all about the Stanbic bank Kenya mobile app.
Stanbic Bank Kenya App Download
The Stanbic bank app is available to android & iOS users. It is highly recommended that you download this app from the official play store by Google.
Kindly don’t download any banking apk files on your android device. Your credentials can be compromised.
Here is the process to Download the Stanbic Bank Kenya mobile application
- Look for Stanbic Bank Kenya App on Google Play Store or use the direct link given.
- Click on the Install button
- Once installed, you may open up the app and start using it.
I am requesting you again to not download apk files from third-party websites. There are cases when people are unable to install app from the play store due to incompatibility and then try to download the app via apk files. Doing this can compromise your Stanbic bank internet banking account.
Launch the Stanbic Bank App
- On your Android/iOS device, look for the Stanbic bank symbols in the applications list
- Tap on the icon to launch the app
Stanbic Bank PayBill Number
Like all other service providers, Stanbic bank offers a pay bill number for Kenyan customers. The paybil number 600100 allows seamless transactions between mpesa and Stanbic bank accounts.
How this Works
Transfer funds from your Mpesa account to your Stanbic account with the click of a button from any location.
- Navigate to the M-Pesa menu on your mobile application
- You can also use Safaricom or the M-Pesa App for this purpose
- Select the Paybill option
- Enter the Stanbic Bank Paybill number, 600100, and click the OK button.
- Next, enter the Stanbic Bank account number in the ” Account ” field and proceed.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer to your Stanbic Bank Account.
- Enter your private M-Pesa PIN and continue
- Confirm that the information is accurate, then select the OK button to complete the purchase.
- After successful submission, you will receive a confirmation SMS for the transaction from M-Pesa and Stanbic Bank. You are urged to keep these communications if a dispute arises over missing transactions; they may be valuable.
Stanbic Bank Contacts
In the event of any questions, you can contact Stanbic bank customer care and get the issues resolved.
Here are the various contact options:
|Support Number||+254203268888 / +254 20 3268 888|
|Request Call Back||CLICK HERE|
Last Updated on August 12, 2022 by Okello
Join Us on Telegram
Join Us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google News