If you plan to visit the Huduma Centre, appointment booking is mandatory. Yes, before you visit the nearest Huduma centre, you must utilize the booking system to get a slot as per your availability.
According to the Huduma website, around 60 Thousand customers are attended countrywide daily at their Huduma centres. The online appointment system is now introduced to ensure every visitor is attended to on time and for better delivery of services.
This new decision is a part of the Huduma Kenya Digitization plan
A unique portal, https://appointment.hudumakenya.go.ke/, is now live. You can book appointments to visit your nearest Huduma centre through this portal. Let’s understand the process step by step.
How to Register on Huduma Kenya Appointment Portal
Before you can utilize the facilities on the portal, one-time user registration is mandatory. Here are the steps:
- Go to the website https://appointment.hudumakenya.go.ke/
- At the end of the page, Click on the “Register” Button
- This opens up a new page
- Both National ID Card holders and Non-National ID Card holders can register.
- On the website, click on the option which applies to you and continue with the registration process.
- If you continue with the first option, you must provide your National ID Number, Name, Phone Number, Account Password & Email.
- For Non-National ID Card holders, they need to visit the nearest Huduma Centre.
|Apply for EACC Clearance||Linda Mama Registration|
|How to Apply For Good Conduct||How to Apply for Birth Certificate in Kenya|
How to Login on appointment.hudumakenya.go.ke Portal
The login process is straightforward. Here are the steps:
- Go to the hudumakenya appointment portal.
- Enter your ID number and password (that you set during the registration process)
- Hit the “Login” Button
- If the details entered by you are correct, you shall be redirected to the dashboard.
Huduma Centre Online Appointment Booking
- Head to the official portal and ensure you have logged into your account using the steps.
Once logged in, you will see this page:
- Some details, like your ID number, Name etc., will be automatically fetched.
- You must select/enter other details like Service Centre, Service Required, Appointment Date of Time, etc.
- After you select the Date & Time, the number of available slots will be visible. Choose one of the slots from the available ones.
- Once everything is entered, hit the “Save Appointment” button.
- This will generate the Appointment ticket. It will be visible on the screen.
- The details of the appointments will also be shared via SMS on the registered number of the applicant.
Note: When you visit the office per the appointment schedule, you must present the SMS message received.
Huduma Kenya centres all across Kenya help citizens to avail of required government services. The Huduma Kenya digitization program is bringing many positive changes to the system. The appointment booking system is one of them. This system is ultimately to help the citizens so that their problems can be adequately addressed. We all should welcome this.
|User Registration||Register Now|
|Reset Password||Reset Now|
Is the appointment mandatory?
Yes, it ensures every visitor is attended correctly and the service in question is seamlessly offered; there was a need for this system.
How to get started with Huduma Centre appointment booking?
The first step is registering for the appointment portal using your National ID. Once registered, you will have the login details.
How to book an appointment?
Login into your account, select the date and time, confirm the slot and submit the request. Your appointment will be generated, details will be displayed on the screen, and you will get an SMS.