KRA conducts auctions to sell the listed goods to the highest bidders. Now, interested people can access the KRA Auction list online and even bid online. In this article, you will know all about KRA latest auctions.
Interested people can access the auction online from 14th to 20th August 2023.
KRA Auction 2023
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) organizes online auction events to sell the listed products to the highest bidders. This auction is open to the public, and anyone can participate by registering on the KRA website and paying a non-refundable fee of $10.
The auction features a variety of items that are sold to the highest bidder. KRA has the right to add or omit any lot prior to posting of bids at the beginning of an auction.
KRA Auction List 2023
Every interested candidate must be aware of the products featured in the auction. Below is the list of products:
To access the product list, follow these steps:
- Go to the official webpage
- Then, click on “Auction”
- Now, you’ll see a complete list of products
- This includes LOT information, product details etc.
- Corresponding to every product, you can click on “View” to get more details.
Terms and Conditions of Online KRA Auction
- To participate in the auction, every interested bidder shall pay $10 as an administrative charge.
- Applicant must have working iTax credentials to participate in KRA’s online auction.
- Every successful bidder will receive invoices via email after the auction ends.
- The successful bidder shall pay the full amount within 48 hours of completion of auction.
- If the bidder fails to make the payment, then the item reverts to the second bidder.
How to Participate in KRA Online Auction
Welcome to our step-by-step online auction guide! Here are the instructions to follow:
- Access the Customs Auction site through https://customsauction.kra.go.ke.
- On the home page, click on “auction” to navigate through the available auction lots and click on “view” for more details.
- Login using your iTax portal credentials (PIN and Password) in order to participate in the bidding process.
- If successfully logged in, read and confirm the Terms and Conditions. If okay, click the “Join Auction” button.
- To place a bid, enter the bid amount above the reserve price and click “add to cart”.
- Click on “Submit Bid” and then confirm.
- You can view and update your bids by clicking on “My Bids” on the auction page.
- If you win the auction, you will be notified via email and required to pay for the item within the specified time frame. That’s it! Follow these steps carefully and enjoy the auction experience.
KRA Customs Auction FAQs
What are the requirements for participating in the auction?
The applicant must have a valid iTax credentials with an active e-mail account.
How much is the fee to participate?
The applicant shall pay a non-refundable fee of $10 as an administrative charge to participate in the auction.
What is the condition of the items being auctioned?
The items are auctioned on “as is” and “where is” basis, as such a replacement request or refund shall not be applicable.
How will the successful bidder receive their invoices?
The successful bidder will receive their invoices via email immediately after the auction has been closed.
When to make the payment?
The successful bidder shall make a payment of 100% of the Bid price within 48 Hours.
What documents or information is required to claim the items?
A valid copy of the paid assessment and bank receipt , An Authorized letter in case the owner sends a representative, Provide proper identification with the notarized letter such as an International passport, Driver’s license, Voters card, or National I.D.