Kenya Police Employees can now view/download their payslips online. This online facility enables them to get payslips from anywhere online without visiting the concerned office. This article covers the process in detail, Kindly follow to get yours.
It is surely a proud moment for any Kenyan to serve the country by joining the Country’s Police. The journey of a new recruit to higher positions takes a lot of effort. Talking about ranks in the Kenyan Police, they are:
- The senior assistant inspector general
- Assistant inspector general
- Commissioner of police
- Senior superintendent
- Assistant Superintendent
- Chief Inspector
- Inspector of police
- Senior Sergeant
- Constable/ Fresh Graduate
The Kenya Police service has the following formations :
- Traffic Laws Enforcement Unit
- Tourist Police Unit
- Railway Police Unit
- Presidential Escort Unit
- Marine Police Unit
- Kenya Airports Police Unit.
- General Service Unit
- Diplomatic Police Unit
- Kenya Police Dog Unit
- Anti-Stock Theft Unit
- Kenya Police Airwing
- Kenya Police College
- Kenya Police Staff Training College
No matter which formation or component of Kenya Police you belong to, this article is going to assist you with obtaining Kenya Police Payslip online. Let’s get started.
Kenya Police Payslips Online
Online services have reformed the whole system. Earlier, for simple tasks, one had to visit the office and wait in a queue. Due to the establishment of online systems, lots of tasks are now easier to do and take a very short time.
In this article, we are specifically talking about obtaining Kenya Police Payslips online. You can be part of any Police force in Kenya, and the process to obtain the payslip will be the same.
How to Download Kenya Police Payslip Online
If you are a new recruit and haven’t yet registered on the Government Human Resource Information system of Kenya, you must first complete the registration process. Once registered, you may log in to GHRIS by following these steps:
- Visit the GHRIS Login page ghris.go.ke/loginonly.aspx
- Enter your UserID and password and get logged in
- Once you are logged in, click on “My payslip”
- Select year and month, then click on “View Payslip”
- Now, you can view the payslip online, Download it as a PDF or even print it