Interested in Nursing Council of Kenya Online services? Login to nck online service portal and access CPD points, check register, view license details, renew online and much more.
The Nursing Council of Kenya, NCK, is a body that regulates standards of nursing & midwifery education and practice in the country. The council was established by the Nurses Act Cap 257 of Kenya laws.
NCK has overall responsibility for nursing care in Kenya, including capacity building, regulating their conduct, providing them with the right knowledge, training, and continuing education, and ensuring that nurses are well educated, are appropriately supervised, in order that the best nurses can be employed in the profession.
NCK Online Services Portal
The Nurses council of Kenya, NCK Portal is dedicated to serve all details related to the council. This website is enriched will all the information you seek related to the nurses council. They key information available on NCK portal is :
- Exam Calender
- Vacancies/ Job opportunities
- Access to Online services Portal (OSP)
- Search Register
- CPD Courses
How to Register On Nurses Council of Kenya Online Services Portal
If you are not registered on the OSP NSK portal, you need to complete the sign up process. The process is quite simple. Follow these steps to get started:
- Visit the user registration page
- Select the category – Student/Practioner
- If you are a student, you need to provide Index Number, ID Number and Email ID
- If you are a practitioner, you need to provide your Registration number, ID number and email id
- Once all the details are entered, Click on “Register for Online Services”
Now, you will receive an email on the email id you provided during the registration process. Find the activation link in the email and proceed with the registration process.
The activation link redirects the users to the profile completion page. Here you need to upload your photo, set username and password, provide your contact details. After doing this, the registration process is complete.
OSP NCK Login
The online services portal, OSP is a part of NCK website and offers multiple services to the registered users. If you have already account on OSP portal, you can simply sign in. Here is the nck login process:
- Visit the NCK OSP login page https://osp.nckenya.com/
- Now you have login space namely “Sign in to your account”
- Enter your username and password and click on “Sign in” Button
- If the details provided by you are correct, you will be redirected to the dashboard
If you are not able to login, you may try resetting the password. To do so,
- Simply go to the Reset password page
- Enter the email id you provided during the Sign up process
- Then click on “Reset password” button
- You will get password reset instructions email on your registered email id
How to Search NCK Register & Check License Status
All registered nurses in Kenya need to be on the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK) Retention Register. The Nursing Council of Kenya tries to ensure that this information is correct and that people are able to easily verify valid licenses.
One can easily search the NCK register after providing the Name or License Number. Kindly follow the steps given below to search the NCK register & check the status
- Visit the Register search page – https://osp.nckenya.com/LicenseStatus
- Enter the name or License number you want to look for
- Finally hit the “Search Register” button
- Your search result will appear on the screen
NCK License Renewal
All the license holders need to renew the license before it expires. The license renewal process can be carried out either online or offline. Along with the renewal application, following documents need to attached/uploaded
- All Nurses Council of Kenya Registration Certificates
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- National Identity Card, Alien ID, Password
- The actual nursing practice license which is about to expire
- CPD Log Book
- Payment Receipt
Renew Nursing Practice License Online
- Login to NCK online services portal
- On the dashboard, click on “Registration and Licensing” tab
- Click on “Renewal for Practice license”
- Provide your work experience, academic qualifications, knowledge of rules, and other NCK licences that you may be having
- Make the online payment & provide the transaction number of the payment
- Submit the application
Offline Method to Renew NCK License
- Visit the nearest Nursing council of Kenya Office
- Obtain the license renewal application form
- Fill in the application clearly and attach the required documents (mentioned above)
- Now submit the duly filled in application at the office
- Your renewal application will be reviewed
If all goes well, you will be granted with a new nck license. This usually takes not more than 30 days. You need to visit the office to collect it. Make sure you carry your original ID proof.
How to Register for CPD & Take CPD Courses
To take CPD courses, you must first get registered. Here are the steps to get registered for CPD:
- Visit the Register Page https://engagement.wcea.education/nck?source_code=CW01
- Enter all the asked details like Name, email, Mobile number, License number, Registration number, Expertise area, Organization name & Type.
- Click on continue to complete the registration process
After successful sign up, You will be informed about the login process on online learning management system and the mobile application. You then take a short course which teaches you how to use the system, take courses and submit your certificates.
NCK CPD Points
All practitioners are required to attain a minimum of 20 CPD points per CPD calender year before expiry of the license to qualify for retention in the annual register. If you want to check your NCK CPD points, follow these steps:
- Complete the NCK OSP Login
- Go to “CPD” Section
- Click on “View my points”
The council also encourages to go through the tutorial given in the dashboard for easy access.
|OSP NSK Login Page||https://osp.nckenya.com/|
|Reset Login Password||https://osp.nckenya.com/password|
|New User Registration||Register Now|
|Search NCK Register||Search Now|
|NCK CPD Sign up||Get Started|
What are the NCK CPD Point rules?
All practioners must have attained at least 20 CPD points per calendar year before their license expires to be eligible for inclusion in the annual register.
What is NCK OSP?
OSP means Online Services Portal. NCK OSP is a dedicated portal for providing online services Like new registration , login, CPD managements, check license details etc.
How to recover lost NCK OSP Login password?
You can easily reset your password by providing your registered email id.