TPAD 2 is the latest version of TPAD web app. TPAD is “Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development”. All the eligible teachers (Deputies) and others need to create an TPAD 2 account. If you don’t have an account yet, please follow the steps given to complete the account creation process.
TPAD2 Account Creation
You can easily sign up on the official portal and create your account. However, before you get started make sure you have required information
Who can Register?
- Teacher / Deputy
- Head of Institution
- Curriculum Support Officer
- Sub-County Director
- County Director / County ICT
- Regional Director / Regional-QAS
To create a TPAD account, you need:
- TSC Number
- ID Number
- Phone Number
Don’t Miss -> TSC Casualty Returns
How to Create TPAD Account
Go to the tpad2 portal – https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/
Click on “Login”
- On the next page select, “Teacher/Deputy”
- This opens up the login page. Scroll down and click on “First time login? – Create Account”
- As soon as you do that, the user registration page opens up.
- Enter the TSC number, ID Number, Phone Number, Email Address, Set a Password, Choose the mode of notification and finally click on “Create Account”
- After you click on “Create account” you will get an SMS with activation code
The next step now is to activate your TPAD 2 account.
Don’t Miss -> TSC Online Leave Application
New TPAD 2 Account Activation
The TPAD 2 account activation is mandatory to access your account. Once you have the activation code SMS, follow these steps to activate your tpad account:
Go to the account activation page
- Enter your TSC number.
- Then enter the activation code you just received.
- Click on “verify” to complete the activation process
You have now successfully created and activated your TPAD2 account.
|TPAD 2 Portal||tpad2.tsc.go.ke|
|Create Account||Sign up Now|
|Activate Account||Activate Now|
|More TSC Updates||Explore Now|
TPAD 2 Frequently Asked Questions
Who needs to create TPAD account?
Teacher / Deputy,Head of Institution,Curriculum Support Officer,Sub-County Director,County Director / County ICT,Regional Director / Regional-QAS
What are the requirements to signup?
To sign up, you need to provide TSC number, ID number, Phone Number and Email Address.
How to activate the account?
After you fill in the user registration form, you get an activation code. Use the code on the activation page to activate your account.