If you are already registered on TSC Portal and need to make changes to your profile information, this guide is for you. In this article, we are explaining the process of profile update on the TSC portal. Along with the step-by-step process, we have attached the screenshots for better understanding.
TSC Profile Update
Make sure you keep the following documents scanned and available in pdf format
- Scanned copies of Primary, secondary & tertiary certificates
- Scanned copy of your ID Card
- KRA Pin certificate
- Passport size photo
How to Update TSC Profile Online
- First of all, visit the TSC profile update page
- When you are at the updation page, you will be asked to provide your ID/passport number, TSC number, Surname as per registration certificate & your mobile number.
- Enter the asked information & click on “Next”
- Now, you need to verify your mobile number via SMS
- After successful verification by SMS, you will be taken to another page, where your profile details are displayed
- You can see your information already filled in. However, we are going to make changes to our profile, so you need to find the section that you are going to update. For example, if you are going to update your Email ID or your address, or any other section, just go to that section and make changes
- After making changes, click on the “Next” button to proceed
- You will see that your details have been updated. However, to make the changes permanent, you need to upload the supporting documents.
- Upload your academic documents first i.e. Primary, secondary & tertiary certificates.
- You need to first select the institution type, institution name, from (year), to (year), Level, specialization, certificate number, certificate year. Then click on choose file to upload your document. Then click on save document to save it
- After you have successfully uploaded your academic qualification documents, you will see this :
- Now, we need to upload other documents which could be ID/passport, affidavit, KRA pin certificate & passport photo
- Select the document type, give a description and click on “choose file” to upload the document
- After you are have successfully uploaded all the other documents, you will see the green area on the same page
- Click on “Next” to proceed. You will now be redirected to page 5 where you need to provide your subject & other details
- Finally, click on “save and finalize” to submit the form
- Then take the print out of the acknowledgement or download pdf for your reference.
TSC Profile Update 2022 Deadline
Earlier TSC asked teachers to update their profile data as soon as possible. Currently, the profile update service is closed. As soon as the profile update link is active, you will notified right here.
ALSO READ >> Kazi Mtaani Registration Guide
Last Updated on January 24, 2023 by Okello
Join Us on Telegram
Join Us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google News