Kenya Power (KPLC) has released an attachment opportunity for jobseekers in Kenya. KPLC is currently accepting applications for the January to March 2024 intake. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
In this article, we are sharing the complete details of KPLC 2023 Attachment. You will get information on Eligibility, Requirements and Steps to Fill in the online application. Let’s not waste time and get started right away.
Below are the key details of Latest KPLC Attachment notification released on November 2023.
|Company||Kenya Power and Lighting Company (KPLC)|
|Job Opportunity Type||Attachment|
|Types||Undergraduate Attachment (KP1/ATTGRAD/24/1),Diploma Attachment (KP1/ATTDIP/24/1), Craft Certificate (KP1/ATTCERT/24/1)|
|Duration||3 Months (January to March 2024)|
|Last Date to Apply||29 November 2023|
Requirements for KPLC Attachement
- The applicant should be available for full time during the program duration. (January to March 2024)
- The applicant must have a valid introduction letter from the respective learning institution.
- The applicant shall be a continuing student pursuing a degree, diploma or craft certificate from an accredited institution.
How to Apply for KPLC Attachment 2023 – Online Application Form
Only online applications will be entertained for KPLC 2023 attachment. Follow the steps given to apply online :
- Go to kplc.co.ke
- Then hover on the “Public Information” section.
- After that, click on “Career Opportunities”
- On this page, you need to Register by clicking on “Click here to Register”
- The applicant sign up for looks like this:
- After successful registration, confirm your email account.
- Then go to the login page and complete the sign in.
- Now, you need to fill in the online attachment application form by providing required information and uploading relevant documents.
Required Documents for Selected Candidates
If you are selected, you will be asked to present following documents:
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Valid Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Current Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Current Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
KPLC Attachment Notification PDF
All interested and eligible aspirants are advised to download and study the KPLC attachment notification before applying. It contains all the required details. You may download it from the Quick link section.