The Saida Loans app is one of the hottest Loan apps on the Kenyan market today, and it’s perfect for anyone who wants to borrow money quickly and easily, with just a few taps on their smartphone or tablet. You can apply for Saida loans anytime and anywhere, from the bus or from the comfort of your bed at home.
Saida Loan App
All you need to do is download the Saida app onto your device and fill out an application with only a few simple pieces of information – then you’ll know within minutes whether you qualify or not! And if you do, great! You can have your money in less than 5 minutes.
Required Information to Fill out the Saida Loan Application?
To qualify as quickly as possible for a Saida loan, you must fulfil the following prerequisites before applying:
- A cellphone, particularly a smartphone.
- Being at least 18 years old and hence considered an adult in Kenya.
- Have a passport or National ID
- Be a subscriber to the Safaricom line.
- On your Android phone, make sure M-Pesa is active.
- Having a consistent source of income will also aid in your loan application.
- Additionally, save your texts on the phone and use Mpesa frequently.
It’s time to download the app to your phone once you’ve satisfied these requirements. Below is a look at how to achieve this.
Steps to Download Saida Loans App on your Phone
Instructions for downloading the Saida loan app:
- Ensure that your phone has an internet connection.
- Open the Google Play store.
- Click on the search bar once the Google Play store has loaded, search for “Saida loan app,” and then press the Enter key.
- From the list of results, pick the Saida loan app.
- Wait for the app to finish downloading before clicking the install button.
- Click “open” to launch the Saida application.
- You will now need to register for an account after finishing the Saida download and installation process. You can log in by creating an account.
New user Registration (Sign up) on Saida App
To sign up for Saida, follow these instructions.
- Make sure you`ve installed the app. (this is crucial when creating your account)
- On your phone, open the Saida app.
- Press “get started” after the app has opened.
- Your cell phone number must be given, and then click Next.
- To register for an account, click Next.
- After you successfully get an account, the Saida app will welcome you.
- Fill out the registration form for Saida now.
- Enter your full names here (as they are on the ID).
- Verify your cell phone number.
- Enter your identification number.
- The next step is to choose an e-mail
- Click “Create Account” now.
- Verify the accuracy of the information you typed.
- Hold out as the app processes the data.
- Once you’ve finished registering, you can confirm if you are eligible for a loan.
Saida App apk Download
If you are facing trouble downloading the app from the playstore you can download the apk file and install it on your android device. Here are the steps:
- Download the apk file from HERE
- Open the apk file on your android device and install the app
- Note : You have to make changes to Android security settings in order to install external app
- Once installed, use the icon on the screen to use the app
Disclaimer – We don’t host any apk file on our servers. We careful when downloading apk files, always scan them first before using.
Saida Loan App – How to Apply for Loan Online
It’s time to submit your loan application now. You must first click the “check now” option to find out if you can get a loan. This is how you apply for a Saida loan.
- On your Android phone, launch the app.
- Log in.
- Click refresh now, then click.
- The next step is for you to respond to Saida’s questions.
- Check to see if you qualify after answering those questions.
- The application then notifies you about your loan eligibility. Usually, this takes an hour.
- By selecting “close this page,” you can return to the home page.
- Then confirm your eligibility by clicking refresh.
Saida Loan Interest Rate
The monthly service fee for Saida ranges from 3 to 21 percent, with an annual percentage rate (APR) of 36 to 252 percent of the loan amount. Each person’s interest rate is different. This is so because the interest rate depends on several variables, including the loan’s payment schedule and other conditions.
This is particularly evident if you are a high-risk borrower (have bad creditworthiness), in which case your Saida loan’s interest rate will be higher.
What Happens if you Make a Late Payment on your Saida Loan?
A 10% penalty will be added to the late loan amount if your loan repayment is more than 60 days overdue. After then, no additional fines or fees will be imposed.
What is the Mpesa Paybill Number for Saida
You can pay back your mobile loan via Saida’s M-Pesa pay bill 854400.
Will i get loan instantly on Saida app?
All depends on your eligibility. Depending on the information you provide, the decision is taken.
Apply for a Saida Loan Today!
The application process with Saida Loans is fast, allowing you to use the money you need when you need it most. Plus, there are even customer support services ready to answer any questions if you don’t feel comfortable with something.