Kenyatta University is among the renowned universities in Kenya. Also known as KU, the university has separate student and staff portals.
KU Student Portal
The KU Student Portal is a helpful resource for existing or new students. If you recently joined the institution, you must register your account on the student portal.
After the account creation, you can log in to your account and access all student-related services on the portal. Here is the KU Student portal Signup guide.
How to Create an Account on KU Student Portal
- Go to https://portal.ku.ac.ke/Login/CreateLogin.aspx
- Enter the student ID given to you.
- Provide your Name, Place of birth and click on Next.
- Enter all the required information on the next page and submit the registration form.
- Now, you need to verify your account by clicking the link in your email.
Registered students can log in to their accounts to access all available services. Here is the process:
- Go to the ku student portal Login page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Then, click on the “Login” button
- You can quickly log into your account if the details entered are correct.
|MKU Student Portal||Kasneb Student Portal|
|Kitale National Polytechnic Student Portal||Sigalagala Student Portal|
|Machakos University Student Portal||MOI University Student Portal|
|UOEM Student Portal||UON Student Portal|
Recover Lost Password
If you can’t remember the KU student portal account password, you need to reset the password. The process is pretty straightforward. Let’s get started;
- Go to this page https://portal.ku.ac.ke/secure/student/loginstu.aspx?nav=5
- Enter your username and email address.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button
- You shall now receive a password reset link in your email.
- Click on the link to see the new password and keep it handy.
Now, you can use this new account password to login into the Kenyatta University Student Portal.
|Telephone||+254 20 8703000, +254 20 8704000, +254 20 8710901|
|Kenyatta University Student Portal||Visit Now|
|KU Student Portal||Register // log in|
|Reset Password||Reset Now|
|Faculty Portal||Access Now|
How can new students get the username and password?
New students are given student IDs after admission. They can use this ID to register their account on the KU student portal.
How to recover a lost login password?
If you can’t get the account password, go to the KU student portal login page and use the password reset link.
What is the motive of the Kenyatta university students portal?
This is a dedicated portal for the existing students at the university. They can get every information in one place and access all related services too.
Last Updated on March 15, 2023 by Okello
Join Us on Telegram
Join Us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google News