Recruitment for the 3rd phase of the Kazi Mtaani program has started from 19th November 2021 onwards and will continue till June 2022. Interested and eligible applicants need to register through the Kazi Mtaani management system portal (KMS). This article explains the process of Kazi mtaani registration. Before we discuss the process to apply online & fill in the application form, let’s understand the key aspects of the program.
What is Kazi Mtaani
Kazi Mtaani is a component of Kenya’s National Hygiene Program, which aims to protect vulnerable youth living in informal settlements following the implementation of stringent measures to combat COVID19.
Kazi Mtaani Registration Phase 3 Online Application
The phase 3 applications are now being accepted on the Kazi Mtaani management system portal. You may fill in the registration form and submit your application.
- The third phase of the program will also equip the youth with life skills aimed at creating job opportunities as well as enabling them to engage in self-employment in fields such as plumbing, masonry, and carpentry among others.
- 3,400 youths to be enrolled in phase three of the Kazi Mtaani Programme to aid in malaria control
Kazi Mtaani Program Registration – Recruitment Process
To avoid favoritism, the selection is made by a committee comprised of informal settlement leadership, settlement executive committees, Nyumba Kumi leaders, and National Government Administration Officers (NGAOS).
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
The program is aimed at youth over the age of 18 who live in informal settlements. Those selected must possess a valid identification card and an MPESA-registered phone number. The details contained in the ID MUST BE IDENTICAL TO THOSE USED FOR MPESA.
ALSO READ THESE
Kazi Mtaani Registration 2021-22, Online Application Form @kms go ke portal
The concerned authorities have recently launched the Kazi Mtaani management system KMS. The KMS will be used for online application submission by the applicants and management by the authorities. KMS is a mobile and web-based system that allows individuals to access the platform in their preferred mode.
In order to apply online, follow these steps:
The registration process hardly takes a few minutes. You can easily complete the Kazi mtaani phase 3 registration on your phone. Here are the steps:
- Visit the registration page & click on “proceed to registration”
- On the registration page, you are informed about the 4 steps of the registration process, which are :
- personal details, national ID details, Location details & education, and skill level
- In the first step, you need to enter your personal details like Name, date of birth, etc
- In step 2, you need to provide your National ID details like serial number, ID number & district of birth,
- In step 3, you need to share location details like county, sub country, ward, village, residence, etc.
- In the fourth step, the applicant needs to enter the education & skill level
- Then select the check box that says “I understand that registration on this portal is an expression of interest to the participants on the third phase of the national hygiene program dubbed “Kazi Mtaani”. After selection, a registration committee will be convened to select those who will participate in the program. Only successful applicants will be notified via phone (SMS) of selection into the program”.
- Finally, click on “Submit”
- You will then see the registration successful message.
This way you can successfully sign up for Kazi mtaani program.
Note: As the registrations have started recently, there are some temporary problems that users are facing. Kindly use the direct registration link given below to fill in the Kazi mtaani application form
This post was last modified on June 30, 2022 5:06 pm