Have you applied for Kazi Mtaani? Now, you can verify your registration online. This article guides you toward Kazi mtaani registration verification process.
After the government of Kenya announced vacancies for the youth in the Kazi Mtaani program, energetic youth came out in large numbers and applied for the job. The numbers were overwhelming, painting a picture of how the COVID-19 pandemic negatively affected the economy.
The program provides the youth with a source of income. What happens is that the youth are assigned jobs such as garbage collection, cleaning public areas, tree planting, and repairs. In turn, they are paid a stipend at the end of the week.
Kazi Mtaani Registration Verification
So far, the program has been running smoothly without delays. Siaya and Bungoma counties have so far assigned jobs to the youths. The rest of the counties are expected to follow suit because Kazi Mtaani covers all the 47 counties of Kenya, namely:
- Mombasa County
- Kwale County
- Kilifi County
- Tana River County
- Lamu County
- Taita Mak Taveta County
- Garissa County
- Wajir County
- Mandera County
- Marsabit County
- Isiolo County
- Meru County
- Tharaka-Nithi County
- Embu County
- Kitui County
- Machakos County
- Makueni County
- Nyandarua County
- Nyeri County
- Kirinyaga County
- Murang’a County
- Kiambu County
- Turkana County
- West Pokot County
- Samburu County
- Trans-Nzoia County
- Uasin Gishu County
- Elgeyo-Marakwet County
- Nandi County
- Baringo County
- Laikipia County
- Nakuru County
- Narok County
- Kajiado County
- Kericho County
- Bomet County
- Kakamega County
- Vihiga County
- Bungoma County
- Busia County
- Siaya County
- Kisumu County
- Homa Bay County
- Migori County
- Kisii County
- Nyamira County
- Nairobi County
The following are the requirements for applicants who wish to join the Kazi Mtaani program
- You must be a Kenyan youth aged n 18 to 35 years.
- You should be in possession of a Kenyan identity card (ID).
- Apply in your area of residence (if you reside in Kayole, apply there, not in any other area).
- Your KCSE (Kenya certificate of secondary education) or KCPE (Kenya certificate of primary education) certificates (they are not required, but they will add bonus points to your application).
- Make sure you are not a beneficiary of any recent government transfer program.
- The phone number provided should be registered with the ID provided during and after the application.
This article will explain to you the detailed steps of verifying your Kazi Mtaani registration through their website. Let’s get started.
Kazi Mtaani Verification – How to Verify Registration @ km go ke
To verify your registration, you must have applied for the job online. If not, apply now, but you’ll have to get the following items.
- Your Kenyan National Identity card (ID)
- A computer with a browser
- Stable internet connectivity
- Your mobile phone is ready with a Simcard.
When you have this ready, proceed to the Kazi Mtaani official website, follow the procedures laid out, and once done, submit your application.
Once done, the next step is to verify your application using the Kazi Mtaani verification link. Follow the following steps to verify your registration.
- Enter your Kenyan national identity card number ID correctly as it appears on the physical card, and press submit.
- You will get a notification that your ID number has been registered.
- If the notification indicates that your ID number has not been registered yet. Press register now
- Once done, congratulations, your Kazi Mtaani validation is complete.
Young people should take this golden opportunity to apply and verify their registration. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime chance in this tough economy. They say Lady Luck knocks once. Just make sure you’re available. You can’t miss this opportunity.
This post was last modified on June 30, 2022 5:06 pm