Job Seekers will be glad to know that the Anti Counterfeit Authority of Kenya has recently announced vacancies. Yes, one may apply for the latest ACA recruitment.
This article is dedicated to sharing all details of Anti Counterfeit Authority Jobs, Online application procedures etc.
Anti Counterfeit Authority Vacancy
If you are interested in working with ACA, there are certain things you must be aware of. First of all, let’s discuss job posts or vacancies.
- Public Communication Officer
- Human Resource Management Officer
- Supply Chain Management Officer
- Anti-Counterfeit Inspector
- Finance and Accounts Officer
Interested and eligible aspirants must understand all the requirements before filling out the recruitment application form.
About Anti Counterfeit Authority (ACA)
The Anti-Counterfeit Authority was set up as a State Corporation by the Anti-Counterfeit Act of 2008. Its job is to educate and inform the public about counterfeiting, fight counterfeiting, trade, and other dealings in counterfeit goods, develop and promote training programmes to fight counterfeiting, and work with national, regional, or international organisations fighting fake.
ACA Job Application Form
To apply for any open jobs, applicants must download and print the application form and attach a cover letter, CV and copies of academic and professional certificates.
You may download the application form using the given link.
|Nakuru County Jobs||KFS Recruitment|
|NIS Career Portal||Kenya Airways Recruitment|
|Bomet County Public Service Board||Nacada Jobs|
How to Apply for Anti Counterfeit Authority Jobs
In this section, you will learn about applying for jobs. Let’s get started
- First of all, Visit the ACA Careers Page
- Now, look for the available jobs
- Click on the Job post you are interested in
- This opens up a new page and contains post-specific information
- Read all the given details carefully
- Now, download the application form and take a print
- Fill in all the details carefully, and attach a cover letter, CV and academic and professional certificates
- Then, you need to send the whole bundle to the below-given address
3rd Floor, National Water Plaza
Dunga Road, Industrial Area
P.O. Box 47771-00100
What is the role of Anti Counterfeit Authority?
It educates the public about counterfeiting, fights counterfeiting, trading, and other deals in counterfeit goods, develop and promotes training programmes, and works with national, regional, and worldwide organisations battling false.
What are some of the common vacancies in ACA?
Driver, Public Communication officer,human resource management officer, Supply chain management officer, Anti Counterfeit Officer, Finance and Accounts Officer.
How to Apply for a job?
First, download the application form, print it out, and fill it out. Then attach a cover letter, CV and academic & professional documents.
Anti Counterfeit Authority Contacts
|Phone||+254 20-2280000, +254 717 430 640|