The Kemri e recruitment portal offer you insights on the job openings in the institute. Interested and eligible applicants can login to the kemri recruitment website and apply online.
Kenya Medical Research Institute, KEMRI has a dedicated recruitment portal. This E-recruitment portal is dedicated to showcase and manage the kemri job opportunities.
If you are interested in Career with kemri, you can’t miss a signle update on e recruitment portal. In this article, we will know all about how to sign up, login and get started with the kemri recruitment website.
kemri recruitment portal
Every now and then, new job opportunities are released by the Kenya Medical Research Institute. Here are some of the Job titles:
- Clerical officers
- Clinical Officers
- Field Technician
- Administrative Assistant
Apart from the above mentioned regular job posts, there are Internship opportunities in Kemri too.
Kemri e recruitment Portal Login
In order to apply for Jobs in Kemri, you need to login to your account and apply online.
Having an account on the kemri recruitment website is mandatory before you could login, so let’s understand the signup process
- Visit the login page https://erecruitment.kemri.go.ke:7070/Home/Login
- Click on “Don’t have an account yet”
Kemri Job Portal User Registration
- This opens up user registration form https://erecruitment.kemri.go.ke:7070/Home/Register
- Enter your ID No/Passport No, Name, Email Address, Fill in the captcha code and click on “Submit Registration”
- Verify the sign up process using your email/mobile
- Once verified, you are good to go and proceed towards the kemri recruitment portal login
[Login process continued]
At this point, you should have created your account on Kemri e recruitment website. Now, you can login to the website.
- Go to the Login Page
- Enter your Email Address
- Enter your Password
- Answer the captcha question
- Click on “Login”
- You are now successfully logged in
▶Before you could apply for jobs on the portal, you will have to complete the profile. As soon as you login for the first time on the portal you will see a message – “Your Candidate Profile is not complete. Kindly complete your profile before applying for an advertised vacancy”.
▶Make sure you complete the profile
▶ After this you need to complete the section 2 and 3, which need you to upload Application letter, CV and qualification details.
List of Open Jobs on Recruitment Portal
- Head to the Kemri vacancy page
- Here you will find jobs listed as Active job vacancies, Contract job vacancies, Permanent and Pensionable job vacancies.
- The table contains Job reference number, Job Title/Designation, Employment Type, Number of Jobs, Jobs Grade, Job Adverstisement and Online Apply Link
Apply online for Kemri Jobs on E recruitment Portal
As you know, you can apply online for various job openings in Kenya Medical Research Institute. This includes intership, contract and regular jobs. The process to start applying is as follows
- Head to the Kemri Careers Page
- You will find the complete list of latest job openings there
- Corresponding to the job post you are interested in, click on the red colored “Job Description” section
- A document will be downloded, which contains complete information on the vacant job post
- Read it properly and login to the kemri recruitment portal to apply
|KEMRI Job Openings 2022||View List|
|Sign In||Kemri Recruitment Portal Login|
|User Sign up||Register Now|
|Help Document||Download now|
Last Updated on September 27, 2022 by Chido Kache