No matter what career you choose, the end goal is to get an attractive salary. If you are in nursing field in Kenya, this is a lifetime opportunity for you. There are 1700 vacancies for various Nursing posts in Saudi Arabia. This is a high paying job and if you are eligible, there is no reason why you should not apply.
KMTC Nursing Jobs in Saudi Arabia
The Kenyan government is working with Saudi Arabia to improve safe and productive labor migration between the two countries. This collaboration has led to various employment opportunities for many Kenyans in different sectors in Saudi Arabia. Recently, the Saudi government has shown interest in recruiting female healthcare workers from Kenya. That’s why, The Ministry of Labor and Social Protection (with KMTC) is asking qualified Kenyans to express their interest in working as nursing and midwifery professionals in Saudi Arabia.
Nursing Job Opportunities in Saudi Arabia : Latest Vacancies
|Personal Assistant/Health Care Assistant
|Nursing and Midwifery
Personal Assistant/Health Care Assistant Jobs
- Certificate in Care Giving / Certificate in Community Health Nursing / Certificate in Enrolled Community Nursing
- Age of the Applicant should be 22 to 35 Years.
- Minimum 1 Year (Continuous) experience required.
- Valid Registration with Nursing Council of Kenya
- 2200 Saudi Riyal (Per Month)
- 2 Years
- Meal allowance of 300 Saudi Riyal (SR) will be provided.
- Applicants with more work experience will be preferred.
- You need a valid Basic Life Support Certificate (BLS) from the American Heart Association or the Saudi Heart Association.
KMTC Nurse Job Opportunities in Saudi Arabia
- Diploma in Nursing (General Nursing)
- Valid registration with Nursing Council of Kenya
- Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 35 years.
- The applicant must have graduated recently.
- 3000 Saudi Riyal (Per Month)
- 2 Years
- Meal Allowance: 300 SR.
- Nurses with more work experience will be considered for better salaries.
- Recruitment expenses to be paid for by the Recruiting Employer in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Valid Basic Life Support Certificate (BLS) from American Heart Association or Saudi Heart Association is mandatory.
Nursing & Midwifery Jobs
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing Science); Bachelor of Science (Nursing); Bachelor of Science (Nursing, With IT)
- RN-BSN with critical care experience, RN-MSN or RN-Phd/DNP 50 years and below,
- Be a registered and licensed member of the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid Police Clearance Certificate
- At least 1 year of healthcare experience in a hospital or current work experience as a registered nurse/midwife with no more than a 3-month gap in practice is required.
- Candidate should be proficient in Speaking & Writing English
- 4,700.00 Saudi Riyal (Per Month)
- 1 Year
There is no fee to apply for the job. The benefits include round-trip air ticket, 35 days of paid vacation per year, meals, housing, insurance, transportation, medical care, and uniform provided by Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia. Overtime pay is according to Saudi Arabia Labor Laws. The minimum salary is 4700 SAR per month. Applicants must be 42 years old or younger. Interested candidates should apply through this system.
KMTC Saudi Arabia Nursing Jobs Online Application Form 2024
If you are not sure, how to apply for these job vacancies, kindly understand that the application process is totally online. You need to submit the online application. Follow the steps given to apply right now:
- Create Account on Neaims portal
- Sign in into your account
- After successfully signing in, fill in the application form for the job suitable to you.
- Finally, submit the application form
|Sign up Now
|Login to Apply
|More Jobs in Kenya