Looking for the latest KRA Jobs? The Kenya Revenue Authority notifies the latest job openings on the e-recruitment portal. In order to access the KRA recruitment updates, you must register on the portal & Login in to apply online.
This article educates you about all facilities available in the KRA e-recruitment portal. By the end of this article, you will have the details regarding accessing the KRA Portal and start applying for new jobs within the Kenya Revenue Authority.
Getting a Job in KRA is a dream of many people. However, to land a job in the Revenue Authority of Kenya, one must fulfil all the eligibility conditions as per the job requirement and crack the exam and interview.
If you have a passion for KRA recruitment, it is imperative that you keep yourself updated with the latest KRA recruitment updates. If so far, you are not informed well, don’t worry. This page keeps you informed about New KRA Job opportunities.
Depending on the post you are applying for, you need to fulfil the criteria as per the official KRA recruitment notification. After that, you can proceed with the online application form filling.
Let’s start with Signing up on KRA Recruitment portal.
KRA E-Recruitment Portal
The revenue authority is aware of the interest of people in joining in. That’s why a dedicated website namely KRA E-recruitment portal was established. All the job seekers can register on the portal and then login to apply for the latest KRA Jobs.
Follow the steps given to complete the user registration process.
How to Register on KRA Recruitment Portal
- Go to KRA e-recruitment portal link
- Click on the Option that says “Register Here”
- This opens up the KRA Candidate Regsitration page
- Simply provide your Name, set username and password, provide email to get signed up
- Verify your email to confirm the regsitration
E Recruitment Portal Login
Once the user is successfully registered, next process is to login. Follow these steps:
- Go to erecruitment.kra.go.ke
- Enter your username and password
- Finally click on the “Log on” button
- If details entered by you are correct, you will be taken to the dashboard where you can access the KRA Job updates.
Note: Make sure you update your profile before applying for new job.
KRA Recruitment 2022-23, Apply Online
These are the steps to start applying for jobs under any latest KRA recruitment.
- Login to kra e recruitment portal
- Look for latest job openings
- Download the notification and study it properly, to ensure you are eligible to apply
- Click on the “Apply Online” option and fill in the online application form
DO READ :
The Authority has been set up under a law passed by Parliament in 1995, which prescribes the structure and functions of the Revenue Authority. KRA collects taxes on behalf of the government of Kenya.
The Authority is charged with assessing, collecting and accounting for all revenues received under the Kenya Revenue Act and other relevant laws
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|KRA E Recruitment Portal||https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/|
|New Candidate Registration||Register Now|
Last Updated on October 10, 2022 by Chido Kache