The Kenya Urban Roads Authority (KURA) is responsible for the construction and management of Roads in Urban areas of Kenya.
If you are a job seeker interested in building your career within KURA, this article is for you. Here we discuss the newest Kura Job vacancies and the online application process.
There are many job posts for which the Kenya Urban Roads Authority hires. Before we move further, I would like to share the common job posts within KURA. These are:
- Land Surveyor
- Record Management Officer
- Human Resource Management Officer
- Office Administrator
These are some of the job positions within Kenya Urban Roads Authority. If there are openings for any other post, the same is notified via the official advert.
Kenya Urban Roads Authority Job Vacancies
The job openings in KURA are not very frequent, but they do hire once a year. Last year, they released job vacancies in June 2022. The same is expected this year too.
Every new recruitment notification will be updated right here as soon as KURA advertises it, so you are advised to bookmark this page.
The exact eligibility depends on the job you are applying for. Detailed information is available in the official Advert. However, a few requirements are standard:
- The applicant should be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Must Hold a valid ID card
- Must hold the relevant educational qualification
- Must satisfy the age limit
KURA Job Application Form 2023
To apply for the job you are interested in, you must download the application form, attach relevant documents and submit it.[embeddoc url=”https://infomania.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/JOB-APPLICATION-FORM_compressed.pdf”]
KURA Job Vacancies 2023 – How to Apply
If you have found the job post for which you are interested and eligible, follow these steps:
- Go to the Official website.
- Head to the Careers section and then click on “Job opportunities.”
- Download the application form and advertisement.
- Spare a few minutes to study the advert for details like Eligibility Criteria and the last date to apply etc.
- Fill in the application form, and attach a cover letter and certified copies of educational and professional documents in a sealed envelope with the job reference number marked.
- The applications shall be hand-delivered to the following address:
The Director General
Kenya Urban Roads Authority (KURA)
Mazao Road, Off South Airport Road, JKIA
Barabara Plaza, Block D
P.O. Box 41727-00100
All applications are to be dropped in the application box located on the 1st Floor, East Wing (Registry)
|Bidco Job Vacancies||Bamburi Cement Jobs|
|Kenya Forest Service Inspector Cadet Vacancy||Nyamira County Jobs|
|Nairobi Expressway Jobs||All the Latest Jobs in Kenya|
Apart from full-time job opportunities, the Kenya Urban Roads Authority also offers internships.
The process of application is similar to regular jobs; however, to check the available internship opportunities, follow these steps:
- Go to the Official Website
- Head to the “Careers” section and click “Internship Opportunites.”
- Download & Study the advert and apply accordingly.
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Kura Careers Section||Access Now|
|Kura Internship Opportunities||Check Now|
|Application Form||Download Now|
Last Updated on March 23, 2023 by Chido Kache