The Mombasa county government has recently advertised Health Services vacancies on the Mombasa County Public Service Board (MCPSB). There are multiple seats for Registered Clinical Officer (III) & Registered Nurse posts (III). Interested and eligible candidates need to submit the online application form on the Mombasa public service board portal.
Mombasa County Health Department Jobs
Mombasa county is hiring for jobs in the health sector. As per the recently advertised recruitment notification, the vacancy information is as follows
|Registered Nurse (III)||24|
|Registered Clinical Officer (III)||8|
Mombasa County Registered Nurse Jobs
The county government of Mombasa is hiring for 24 posts of registered Nurse. Kindly understand that this is
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a Registered Nurse are:
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing interventions
- Immunizing, prenatal, and delivering.
- Patient and community health education.
- Referring patients to other doctors.
- Admitting and discharging patients.
- Patient care records.
- Maintaining hospital hygiene.
- Organizing data.
- Diploma in any of these disciplines:
Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry.
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
Do Read -> New Jobs Announced by PSC
Mombasa Registered Clinical Officer Vacancy
Apart from the nurse position, there is a vacancy for the Clinical officer posts. Below is information on the Duties & Reponsibilities & Requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a Registered Clinical Officer III in Mombasa County are:
- Following orders of a senior member.
- At an outpatient clinic, take patient history, evaluate, diagnose, and treat common diseases.
- Coordinate community health care with other health workers.
- Health advice for patients, clients, and workers.
- Sensitize patients and clients to preventive and promotive health.
- Perform minimal surgery as instructed.
- Clinical data collection
- Refer patients and clients to suitable health facilities.
The requirements for appointment are:
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or Clinical Medicine and Community Health from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council.
- Have a certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Hold a valid practicing license.
Mombasa County Jobs – Apply Online for Public Service Board Portal
After ensuring eligibility, interested persons need to follow these steps to apply:
Head to the vacancies page –
- Click on “Apply Now”
- This redirects the user to login page
- If you are already registered, enter the details and sign in, If not, create a new account.
- After signing in, you have the option to fill in the online form