This article explains Nacada jobs, how to check the latest job vacancies and fill in the application form. Kindly go through the whole article to understand job openings information.
NACADA is a semi-autonomous state corporation under the Ministry of Interior and National Government (Revised). NACADA stands for National Authority for the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse.
The National Authority for the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse offers various types of vacancies from time to time. If you are willing to work with Nacada, you must stay updated with the latest jobs.
Once your preferable job is out, you can fill in the application form and apply for the Nacada job vacancy.
Key Functions of Nacada
- Direct and collaborate on alcohol and drug education.
- Facilitate public participation in alcohol and drug control;
- Facilitate interagency communication and liaison among alcohol and drug demand reduction lead agencies;
- Facilitate and support the monitoring and surveillance of national and international emerging trends and patterns in alcohol and drug misuse;
- In partnership with other lead agencies, establish and operate drug recovery facilities, programmes, and standards;
- Subject to written legislation, authorise and control substance abuse rehabs;
- Coordinate and facilitate, with other lead agencies and non-state actors, the design of national alcohol and drug misuse policies, regulations, and action plans and their implementation, enforcement, continuous review, monitoring, and evaluation;
- Facilitate, perform, promote, and coordinate research and distribution of alcohol and drug abuse data in partnership with public and commercial institutions;
- Prepare, publish, and submit biannually to both Houses of Parliament through the Cabinet Secretary an alcohol and drug abuse control status report;
- To help county governments establish and implement drug control policies, legislation, and strategies.
- Perform tasks delegated by the Cabinet Secretary to implement the Act’s aims and purpose.
Other Job Opportunities in Kenya
|Public Service Commission Jobs||Naivas Supermarket Jobs|
|Siaya County Jobs||Nairobi County Jobs|
|Machakos County Jobs||KFS Recruitment|
|KAS Recruitment||KDF Recruitment 2023|
|G4S Recruitment||NYS Recruitment|
|NIS Career Portal||New Job Openings in Kenya|
Latest Nacada Jobs 2023 – How to Apply
You can find the new nacada job vacancies on the official portal. Kindly follow these steps to access the information:
- Go to this page – https://nacada.go.ke/careers
- Scroll down to check the list of jobs
- Click on the Job post to understand the job requirements and other related information.
Beware of Fake Nacada Job Adverts
Recently, we have seen an increase in Fake nacada job advertisements. All aspirants are advised to seek correct information on the official nacada portal.
Here is the fake job advertisement:
Nacada has officially warned the aspirants about these fake notifications.
|➡️ Nacada has recently announced Nacada authority recovery coach training program for addiction professionals. Complete Details can be accessed from HERE|
|Phone Number||+254 202721997|
How to apply for Nacada jobs?
Post, email, courier, or hand-deliver applications to Chief Executive Officer, National Authority For the Campaign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse, NSSF Building, Block A, Eastern Wing, 18th Floor, P.O. Box 10774-00100 GPO, NAIROBI.
What is the work of Nacada?
NACADA is a state corporation that is dedicated to preventing, managing, and mitigating alcohol and drug misuse in Kenya.
Who is the HR of Nacada?
James Koskey has 20 years of public sector and security experience. Before his current appointment, he was a Senior Deputy Secretary in the Ministry of Interior and National Government. He knows government policies and reforms well.