You can apply online for Nairobi City council jobs on the portal. All the latest government vacancies are available on the county public service board.
This article helps you to understand the online application process. User Registration is the first step for any interested applicant. Once registered, you may log in and fill in the online application form.
Nairobi County Jobs
Before the introduction of the online system, the job notification and application process was offline. It was a tedious process.
The process is online now, thanks to the Nairobi City County Jobs portal. NCPSB, Nairobi City Council, and the Public service board are accessible on the website.
Interested and eligible applicants can get access to the latest Job notifications and fill in the application accordingly. All necessary details regarding the open vacancies, like Eligibility criteria, Age limit, and Education qualification, are accessible in one place.
How to Register for Nairobi City Council Jobs
- Go to cpsb.nairobi.go.ke
- Click on the “Register” button
- Enter your Name, Email, and National ID and set a password
- Finally, click on “Create Account.”
- Verify your email and mobile number, and the account creation process is complete.
CPSB Nairobi Login
Registered users need to log in to proceed with the application process. Here is the login process:
- Go to https://cpsb.nairobi.go.ke
- Click on “Login”
- Enter your email and password and click on “Sign in”
- After successful sign-in, you will be redirected to the dashboard
How to View Latest Nairobi City Council Job Vacancies
All government job vacancies in Nairobi county are listed on the front page of the City council jobs portal. Complete details like the Job Type, Group, Number of vacancies, application deadline etc. is visible on the jobs page.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the “Jobs” menu for the latest job updates.
- On the next page, you will have the list of vacancies.
- Click on the Job title to get more details on the job post
cpsb.nairobi.go.ke Online Application Form 2023
If you are willing to apply for any available vacancy, make sure you are on the jobs page (as explained in the above section)
- Once you click on any job title, the page expands.
- Click on the “Apply” button
- This opens up a new pop up
- Click on “Login” and enter your email and password
- Now, the job application form opens up.
- Fill in the details and submit the form.
View Shortlisted Candidate Details
After the application process, the department displays the details of shortlisted applicants. To check the shortlisted information, follow these steps-
- Go to the Official website
- Click on “Shortlists”
- You will be able to download the file containing the details
How to Apply for Nairobi City Council (NCC) Jobs?
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online on the official website.
What are the prerequisites?
Applicants must register on the Nairobi city council jobs portal.
What should I bring during the interview?
If you are selected for the interview, you must bring your original documents.
|Phone Number||020 2177325.|
|Address||City Hall, P.O. Box 30075-00100, Nairobi, Kenya|
Last Updated on March 1, 2023 by Chido Kache
Looking for jobs
Looking for a job