There are various Government ministries and departments in Kenya. The job vacancies in these departments and ministries and advertised on the Public service commission jobs portal, also known as PSC Portal or PSCIMS.
|PSC TVET Jobs 2023 – Apply Before 17th April 2023|
Public Service Commission Jobs Portal
The Public service commission jobs portal is a dedicated website to check the latest job openings and internships and fill in the online application. The portal also allowed you to check the Application status and advertised posts status.
To access the Kenya public service commission jobs website, you shall first go through the online registration process and then login to your PSC account.
How to Register on PSCIMS Portal
The first step is user registration:
- Go to this page – http://pscims.publicservice.go.ke/jobs/RegisterProfile.aspx
- Enter your ID Number, Name, Email Address, password, and security stamp and click on “Submit”
- You will have to verify your email to continue.
- Once verified, you are good to go
Public Service Commission Portal Login
- Go to the Login page – http://pscims.publicservice.go.ke/jobs/loginPage.aspx.
- Enter your ID No/PNum, and Enter the password.
- Click on the login button to login into the Public service commission portal.
If you have forgotten or lost the psc login password, you can reset it from HERE.
Kenya Public Service Commission Jobs
Now and then, the public service commission of Kenya advertises various job openings. Securing a PSC job could be life-changing for any job aspirant in Kenya. There are various types of available jobs at psc that you can check online.
|Naivas Supermarket Jobs||Siaya County Jobs|
|Nairobi County Jobs||Machakos County Jobs|
|KFS Recruitment||KAS Recruitment|
|KDF Recruitment||G4S Recruitment|
Finding Latest PSC Job Vacancies 2023
- Go to this page – http://pscims.publicservice.go.ke/jobs/ActiveJobsAdverts.aspx.
- Here you will find all PSCIMS active job openings.
- Click on the job post you are interested in to learn the eligibility and application process.
- Submit the application form
How to Check Application Status
After you submit the application(s), you have the option to check the PSC job application status online. This can be done by simply logging into your Public service commission account and clicking on the “Status of your Application(s)” option.
Checking the Public Service Commission Advertised Jobs Status
The PSC portal allows aspirants to check the status of the advertised job online. This can be done for any of the departments you are interested in.
- Go to this page – http://pscims.publicservice.go.ke/jobs/AdvertStatusGlobal.aspx
- Choose the Ministry/Department
- Now the page refreshes, and the status is displayed.
Public Service Commission PSC Internship 2023
If you are not qualified enough to secure a full-time job at Kenya public service commission, don’t panic, you can still be a part of it. Yes, PSC Internship is a great opportunity that every interested person must apply for.
Here is how you can apply online for Public service commission internships.
- Go to the PSC Jobs page.
- Click on “Apply for Internship”
- Now Login into your public service commission account
- Fill in the PSC Internship Application Form
- Submit the application online
The active internships opportunities can be checked from here – http://pscims.publicservice.go.ke/jobs/ActiveAdvertsInternsInternshipExt.aspx
Public Service Commission Job Related Contacts
|Phone||+254 (020) 2223901, 254 20 2227471|
|Call Centre||020 4865000|
|PSCIMS Jobs Portal||pscims.publicservice.go.ke/jobs/|
How to know about the latest jobs and internship opportunities at PSC?
The public service commission jobs portal lists all the latest job vacancies and internships.
What is the Role of PSC in Kenya?
The Public Service Commission is responsible for keeping Public Service fair and equal.
How much do Kenyan PSC interns get paid?
The total pay for a Public Service Commission of Kenya Intern is estimated to be KES 300,000.
Last Updated on March 29, 2023 by Chido Kache