Jobseekers will be glad that the State Department for Social Protection and Senior Citizens’ Affairs (under the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection) is hiring for Enumerators and Enumerator Supervisors posts. The department released a recruitment notification on 3rd April 2023. Interested and eligible aspirants must submit online applications before the last date, i.e. 24th April 2023.
Ministry of Labour and Social Protection Jobs
The Ministry is hiring for Enumerator Supervisors and supervisors posts. The eligibility criteria & salary are different for these posts. However, the online application process is the same.
Throughout this article, you will have detailed information regarding the State Department for Social Protection jobs. Let’s get started.
Enumerator Supervisors Vacancy
The department recruits enumerator supervisors who will collect data in the following counties:
Kindly note that this is a temporary recruitment. The selected candidates will be recruited for a short period of 21 days only. Approx. Kshs. 1300 per will be given per day. Apart from that, a Transport allowance of Kshs 1000 will be provided. The candidates will also get airtime.
If you are interested in this job, you must meet the requirements. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidates shall be proficient in computer handling.
- At least the mean grade of C plain or its equivalent in form four level of education.
- Applicants who are Community Health Volunteers and have held leadership positions will have an advantage.
- The candidate must be local to the county for which he/she is applying.
Social Protection Dept. Enumerators Recruitment
- Computer proficiency
- At least a C-minus average or its equivalent at the level of form four education.
- The Applicant candidate must be a resident of the sub-location and fluent in the local language, except in metropolitan urban centres.
Successful candidates who will be hired as enumerators will be:
- Paid Kshs. 1,000 per day based on daily targets
- A daily transport allowance of Kshs 500 shall be paid to facilitate data collection.
- Airtime shall be supplied.
Kindly note that Only Selected Candidates will be Invited to Appear in Person Before Interview/Recruitment Committees on Scheduled Dates, Locations, and Times.
www.socialprotection.go.ke Online Application Form 2023
As mentioned earlier, the process is to apply online. So if you are interested, follow these steps to submit the online application on the socialprotection.go.ke portal.
- First of all, go to socialprotection.go.ke portal.
- Then, go to the jobs section.
- The recruitment notification is displayed when navigating the socialprotection.go.ke/jobs/ page.
- Make sure you read the complete notification.
- You have the link to fill in the application form at the end of the page.
- Click on “To Submit an Application; Please Click Here“
- This opens up the online application form.
- Fill in the asked details like the Email and Position you are applying for, and click the “Next” button.
- On the next page, enter your Name, National I.D. Number, Mobile, Gender, Date of birth, KCSE grade etc.
- Enter all the information asked and apply.
|Job Advertisement||Download PDF|
|Direct Online Application Link||https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHuH9C6WRP81h8WWY4Y_DREHAYkqlVoCt1CpQwo4UHoE9RzA/formResponse|
|More Jobs in Kenya||Check Now|
What are the job posts for which the Department for social protection is hiring?
The department is hiring for Enumerators and Enumerator Supervisors posts.
The hiring is for which counties?
Kakamega,Kajiado,Meru,Mombasa,Homabay, Nyamira,Elgeyo Marakwet,Bungoma,Nyandarua,Machakos,Kirinyaga & Migori.
What is the last date to submit an online application?
Candidates must ensure that they submit their applications before 24th April 2023.
What benefits do the selected candidates get apart from the salary?
They get Transport allowance & Airtime.