Do you want to be employed by the Teachers Service Commission? In this article, you will get a comprehensive guide on how to apply for a TSC job. Get complete details of TSC 2022 Recruitment for 14460 vacancies (Primary and Secondary teacher.) Everything you need to know is here.
Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is a national body in charge of hiring secondary and primary school teachers in Kenya. The body annually employs dozens of teachers to fill the vacant positions in the secondary and primary sectors.
The TSC is seeking to hire 14,460 individuals in a bid to overcome the critical shortage that has dragged behind learning in secondary and primary schools. To qualify for the recruitment process, an applicant should be a citizen from Kenya with the required academic credentials.
TSC 2022 Recruitment – 14460 Seats Open for Job
|Job Name||TSC Recruitment|
|Openings||14000+ Primary & Secondary Teachers|
The TSC does not accept paperwork applications. All the applications are done via an online portal. All the sections provided must be filled with relevant information as required. The individuals who are applying should attach and scan their documents. You should scan and upload the original documents. If you are an expatriate teacher, you should attach a letter of clearance offered by the Ministry of Education Committee of Vetting.
It is prohibited to fill in false information to the TSC. The law offers that any applicant convicted of the offence be fined up to Ksh 100,000 or jailed for twelve months or both as provided in section 44 of TSC act No.20 of 2012.
TSC Primary School Teachers Online Application
In case you are submitting applications for the advertised positions, you can follow this guide:
- Go to the TSC online recruitment portal by the use of this link, https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke.
- Fill in the TSC number, identification number and mobile and select your choice either secondary or primary by pressing the drop-down menu as provided below and hitting okay.
- The short message service code from the Teachers Service Commission will be forwarded to the applicant’s mobile number.
- Fill in the short message service code as indicated below and press okay.
- The screen below will be unfolded. Press on view/applies as shown.
- The screen will display where the applicant will type in the information.
- Select the Ref as indicated and type the other information not auto typed and press okay.
- The screen will be displayed click as shown below.
- The screen displays showing a couple of applications done by the individuals looking for a job.
Secondary School Teachers Online Application @ TSC HRMIS Portal
If you want to apply for the secondary school post, you can follow this process
- Go to the online portal of recruitment by the use of this URL; hrmis.tsc.go.ke
- Fill in the TSC number, identification number, and mobile, and select your choice.
- The short message service code from TSC Kenya is forwarded to the applicant mobile number.
- Fill in the short message service code as directed below and press okay as provided below.
- The screen provided will display a section of secondary school teacher. Press on view or apply.
- The gadget will display where the applicant will type in the information.
- Select the Ref from the dropdown as indicated and type the other information.
- On pressing and doing accurate selection the screen displays itself.
- Select the school, sub-county, county, subjects and pres okay.
- The screen display the school, county, and date.
- The applicant can apply for dozens of vacancies as indicated below.
- You should press okay.
- The application is completed.
The hiring process is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission warns applicants in advance against cons who probably ask for money purporting to help in the hiring process. Any activity of fraudulent activity should be reported to the Teachers Service Commission headquarters via the following telephone lines: (0202892131) or write an email to the secretary of Teachers Service Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Teachers Recruitment July 2022 – Download PDF Notification
|Recruitment of Additional Primary Teachers July 2022||Download|
|Recruitment of Additional Secondary Teachers July 2022||Download|
|More Related Downloads||Check HERE|
Frequent Asked Questions
Where can I get the TSC guidelines?
The guidelines are available on TSC’s official website.
What should I do if the list of public schools is not showing up when filling in the online application?
You should be patient with the system to provide all the information. The sub-county and county selections are okay.
The article has explained TSC online recruitment in a detailed way. If you are through with your training this content will help you a lot because it has substantial information to answer your queries. There are a lot of job vacancies for primary and secondary school teachers. If you don’t have a device to do the online application, we advise you to go to a cyber cafe and do your application there. The process is easy and simple because everything has been provided in the website.