The online applications for Mwala Constituency Tertiary Bursary and Secondary School bursary can be submitted online. Interested people are advised to submit the online application as soon as possible because the application window will close soon.
Mwala CDF Bursary 2023
You can submit your Teertiary or Secondary school bursary information on the Mwala CDF Portal. The step by step process is explained below.
Tertiary bursary application form
Follow the steps given to submit your online application.
- Head to the official page
- Click on “New Tertiary Bursary Application Form”
- This opens up the online application page.
- Enter your Personal Details, Residence Information, Insititute details and Family information
- Then, hit the submit application
How to Edit your Mwala CDF Tertiary Application
If you need to make changes in the submitted application, here are the steps:
- Go to official portal.
- Click on “Edit Tertiary Bursary Application”
- Now Search your Data and make changes to your application.
- Finally click on “Save Changes”
Print Tertiary Digital Form
You can download/print your tertiary digital form anytime after submitting the application. To do so, you need to provide – ID Number, Birth Certificate, Name or Admission Number.
- Go to the print form page
- Enter any one of these (ID Number, Birth Certificate, Name or Admission Number)
- Click on “Search Student”
- Find your details and get the digital form.
Mwala Secondary school bursary application form
Follow the steps to submit mwala constituency Secondary bursary online application:
- Head to official website
- Click on “New Secondary School Bursary Application”
- Provide asked information.
- Hit the Submit button, to submit the application