Palmhouse Foundation aims to fund the secondary education of intelligent but poor children and mentor them throughout their careers, assisting them in transforming their lives, families, and society.
Palm House Foundation
The Palm house foundation has funded over 1000 students from around Kenya in collaboration with our various partners. The nationwide 2023 beneficiary selection is now open.
Palmhouse Foundation Scholarship
Interested and eligible applicants can fill in the scholarship application form.
- Applicant must be admitted to a National School irrespective of KCPE score or an Extra-County School and score at least 360 marks in KCPE 2022.
- Applicant must belong from a needy and deserving background.
- Copy Secondary School Admission Letter
- Original and a copy of the Result Slip and the Birth Certificate.
2023 Palm House Scholarship Application Form
- Go to the official website – palmhousefoundation.org
- Download the 2023 Scholarship Application form
- Take the print
- Now, duly fill in the application form and attach the relevant documents.
Applicants with duly filled application forms must attend the interview at the nearest venue.
Other Scholarships You Can’t-Miss
How to View Beneficiary List
The Palm house foundation displays the list of beneficiaries online. Here are the steps to check the list of selected beneficiaries:
- Go to this page – https://palmhousefoundation.org/
- Click on “Beneficiaries” and then on “Beneficiaries List”
- On the next page, you can check the names of selected beneficiaries.
|Phone||+254 716 065 409|
|firstname.lastname@example.org || email@example.com|
|Social Media||Facebook || Youtube || Linkedin|
What is the motive of Palmhouse foundation?
The foundation’s mission is to subsidise the secondary education of talented but impoverished children and guide them throughout their careers, assisting them in changing their lives, families, and society.
Who are the primary beneficiaries?
The applicants belong to the needy and deserving backgrounds.
How to apply for the scholarship?
Applicants need to fill in the application form and submit it.
Last Updated on December 29, 2022 by Chido Kache