The applications for Equity Bank Wings to Fly Scholarship 2023 are open now. Eligible and interested applicants can fill in the online or offline application form.
Before you apply, you must know the eligibility conditions and other essential information like the application process, required documents and the application deadline.
Equity Bank Wings to Fly Scholarship
W2f Scholarship Eligibility
- Only 2022 KCPE Candidates are eligible.
- Applicants with 350 and above marks are eligible
Orphan or belonging to vulnerable backgrounds. This includes:
- Children who have lost one or both parents and have no relative, guardian, or sponsor to provide for their secondary education – evidence in the form of Death Certificates/Burial Permits/letter from your Chief should be attached.
- Children whose parents are physically or mentally handicapped and unable to educate their children and have no relative, guardian, or sponsor to provide for their secondary education
- Children from families devastated by natural catastrophes such as flooding, drought, famine, or civil conflict cannot educate their children and do not have a relative, guardian, or sponsor to pay for their secondary education. – present living situation of the family
- Children who have been neglected or abandoned have no relatives, guardians, or sponsors to pay for their secondary education.
- Children whose parents live in extreme poverty and who have no relatives, guardians, or sponsors to pay for their secondary education.
- KCPE Results Slip
- Signed Declaration by Parent/Guardian
- Evidence of Financial Support (In case the applicant has received support in the past)
- Copy of Death certificate (In case Mother/father deceased)
- Payslip/Bank Statement (If parents/guardians are employed or into the business)
- Duly filled application & recommendation form by Headteacher, religious leader etc.
Equity Scholarship 2023 – How to Apply, Online Application Form
- Go to this page – https://egfdmis.equitybank.co.ke/
- Click on “Create an Account”
- Now, on the next page, focus on the “Wings to Fly Secondary School Scholarship.”
- Click on “Apply” in this section.
- This opens up another page, where you find the option “Register to the Foundation.”
- Enter the asked details and Click on “Register.”
- After completing and submitting the registration form, an Activation Code will be delivered to your phone through SMS and email [if provided].
- Enter the activation code and click the ‘Activate Account’ button to activate your account.
- After successful activation, you are ready to login into your new account. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to the Login page – https://egfdmis.equitybank.co.ke/login
- Enter the email address/phone number and password
- Now, click on the “Login” button
- If the details entered are correct, you will be able to login into your account
Wings to Fly Scholarship Online Application
- Once logged in, click on the “Apply” button
- Now the online application form opens up
- Enter asked information correctly
- Once all details are entered, hit the “Submit” button
- After reviewing and submitting your application, you will be redirected to the application dashboard, where the Application Status will be shown.
- The applicant can view more information about their request by clicking the ‘View Application’ option.
Suppose you are willing to apply offline and submit the form manually. In that case, you need to download the application form and declaration form, fill in the details correctly, attach the required documentation and submit it.
The last date to apply is 4th January 2023. Make sure you apply before the wings to fly scholarship deadline.
For any query, you may use any of the below-given helpline methods.
|+254 763 000 000
|[email protected] || [email protected]
|Equity Center 8th Floor Hospital Road, Upper Hill, P.O. Box 75104 – 00200 Nairobi, Kenya
|Wings to Fly Registration Form
What is the minimum marks requirement?
What is the wings to fly scholarship 2023 deadline?
How to apply?