Maasai Mara University has facilitated the portal namely the mmarau student portal. The students may login at mmarau.ac.ke to access all facilities like e-learning, reset/change password, new account creation, etc. In this article, we are explaining the step-by-step guide of mmarau student login. Kindly follow the steps given to access the Maasai Mara university portal.
portal.mmarau.ac.ke student login
Upon resumption, all returning or new students must select courses, become acquainted with the Maasai Mara University grounds, ascertain the locations of classes, common meeting areas, living facilities, the library, bookstore, and department offices, among other things.
What is the Marau Student Portal?
The Maasai Mara University (MMaraU) Student Portal is a login page that assists students in carrying out specific academic tasks. This is where students can create an account and provide a username and password to gain access to an educational organization’s programs and other educational materials.
DO READ :
|Ajira Digital Portal
|KCAU Students Portal
|KUCCPS Placement Portal
|MOI University Student Portal
The Maasai Mara University, MMU Student portal is critical because the school supports students year-round, not just at the start of the school year. As a student at MMU, you require access to financial services, learning management systems, and the ability to submit assignments and view your grades. Additionally, you must collaborate with other students on projects and maintain their student profile.
Who is entitled to use the Maasai Mara University portal
- Prospective students : Students who are planning to be a part of Maasai Mara University and have gone through the online admission process can access the portal & track their application and check other information
- Current students : Students already part of the university can use the portal and access all offered services
mmarau portal – Student Registration
New students need to first complete the account registration process in order to get registered. Once registered, they may log in to your account and take advantage of all offered services. Here is the process of new student account registration on the mmarau portal:
- Visit the Account registration page at http://portal.mmarau.ac.ke/login/register
- In the first option, enter the student admission no. (this number was given to students after admission)
- Then enter your preferred password & confirm it again in next step
- finally, click on “Submit” button to complete the student registration process
- After this you will get username (Student number)using which you may login to your account.
Maasai Mara University mmarau Student Portal Login
In order to login into the Maasai mara university student portal, you are advised to follow these steps:
- Visit the mmarau student portal login page at portal.mmarau.ac.ke
- Enter your student number in the username section and in the next section enter your password
- Finally, click on “Login” to login into your account
- After successful login, you can access your dashboard
Maasai Mara University student portal services list
Announcements: This section gives students access to all the latest announcements.
Academic details: This section offers various services like :
- Time Table
- Registration for units
- List of registration units
- List of attempted unit(s)
- Exam card
- Provisional results
Accommodation: Details regarding hostel booking are available here
Document Repository: This section allows the student to access their documents.
mmarau portal reset password
If a student loses or forgets hismmarau login password, it can be easily reset. Here are the steps:
- Go to “Forgot password” page
- Then enter your student registration number and click on “reset password”
- You will soon receive an email containing password reset link
- Using that link you will be able to reset the password using which you can easily login into your account
Important Links for Students