Coast Bus is among various transport providers in Kenya. It has a presence in significant areas. If you travel by Coast bus, this online booking guide will help you.
Online ticket booking has significant benefits. You can reserve your seat within a few minutes. Let’s understand the process.
Coast Bus Online Booking
You can book your ticket from the web portal. The official website of the Coast bus allows the traveller to confirm their ticket. The process takes not more than 5 minutes and only 2 minutes if you are already registered.
If you are not registered, follow these steps.
How to Register on Coast Bus Booking Portal
- Go to the official website
- Click on “Sign in/Register”
- Enter your Name, Phone Number, Date of Birth, Gender, and Email, and set a password.
- Then click on “Register.”
- You need to verify your details Via OTP
- Once confirmed, you are good to go.
Note: It is not mandatory to be a registered user to book a ticket; you can continue as a guest and confirm the booking.
Coast Bus Online Booking on Web Portal
- Head to the official website
- In the “From” section, enter the place from where you will board
- Type in your Destination in the “Destination” section
- Now provide the date of your travel
- Also, provide Return Date (If applicable)
- Then hit the “Search” button
- Depending on your selection, you will see available buses
- Corresponding to the bus you choose, you have details like Timing, Bus Type, Price and available seats.
- Click on “View Seats”
- On the next page, you will see seating. Click on the seat number you are interested in
- You also need to specify the Boarding point and Dropping point
- Finally, click on “Continue” to proceed
- Now, you will see the trip overview
- Click on “Continue”
- You must log in to pay and confirm your booking on the next page.
Coast bus Online Booking on Mobile App
Follow these steps to confirm your booking on the mobile application:
- Download the Mobile App
- Install the Application
- Open up and select the route
- Select the date and choose the bus as per your timing
- Now sign in or continue as guest
- Make the payment and confirm your seat.
Coast Bus Popular Routes
How to Print Ticket
- Go to the print ticket page.
- Enter your ticket number, county code and Phone Number
Note: After you make the payment, you get a ticket number.
- Finally, click on “Print.”
Other Bus Services
|Crown Bus Online Booking||Mash poa online booking|
|Transline Online Booking||Modern Coast Online Booking|
|Dreamline Online Bus Booking||More Providers|
Coast Bus Booking Contacts
For offline booking, you can use the following contacts:
|Nairobi Office Phone Number||(+254) 722-206-448|
|Mombasa Office Phone Number||(+254) 722-206-445|