Private buses play a vital role in transportation in Kenya. They are a convenient mode for medium to long journeys. Thanks to online technologies, bus passengers now get various facilities within the bus. They can charge their phones, use wifi & View movies during their journey.
Let’s explore all about Dreamline express buses in this article. The main focus is on the online ticket booking using the mobile app & portal. You will also come to know about the pricing too.
Dreamline Online Booking
Dreamline Express is a leading private bus service in Kenya. The head office is in Mombasa and the bus service is available on almost all popular routes.
Dreamline buses are known for providing facilities like Wifi, Power Outlets, AC, DVD Player and extra legroom. This is the reason, the company is the first choice of many travellers.
Dreamline Online Bus booking on Mobile App
You need to pay a little less when you use the Dreamline Mobile App. You could save up to 25% on your Promo Cash balance.
Android users can book their tickets on the Dreamline express android application. Kindly follow these steps to get yourself ready for Dreamline ticket booking on the app:
- Head to Google Play Store
- Search for Dreamline
- Look for the Dreamline app developed by “Voltic” (Or use the direct link)
- Click on “Install App”
- Once Installed open up the application
- Now, if you have an account with Dreamline, from their portal you can sign in or if you are a new user, Click on “Register”
- After successful registration, you can log in to your account.
- Now you can book your Dreamline express bus tickets on your phone easily
Dreamline Online Booking Portal
Apart from the mobile app, you can also book your tickets on the Dreamline Express portal. The official website has a user-friendly interface that enables ticket booking within few clicks. If you are planning to travel with dreamline, follow these steps to book seat on their portal
- Head to http://www.dreamline.co.ke
- Enter the departure date and place then the destination city
- Hit the search button
- You will see all the available buses for the route you selected
- Corresponding to the bus name, click on “View Seats”
- This opens a new page where you need to select the seat
- Click on Seat number to choose it
- Make sure you select the boarding point and dropping point
- Once you select the seat, it gets highlighted and respective fare is shown to the user
- Click on continue to “Proceed”
- Complete the online payment to confirm the ticket
- You will get ticket booking confirmation on your email id and mobile number too
Checking Dreamline Ticket Prices Online
If you want to know the exact price for your route, you can check that easily online. Let’s first know the ticket prices for the most common routes:
Nairobi to Mombasa – KES 1400 to 2300 (Depending on the Bus type)
Mombasa to Kisumu – KES 2400 to 2900 (Depending on the Bus type)
For exact pricing of other routes follow these steps:
- Visit this Page – http://www.dreamline.co.ke/#/
- Enter the “From” and “To” in the search box
- You can specify the return date too if you plan to come back using the same bus service
- Then, hit the “Search” button
Now the available buses will pop up with Timing, Prices and other details like Amenities, Seat availability etc.
Top Routes of Dreamline Express Buses
|Nairobi to Mombasa|
|Nairobi to Kigali|
|Nairobi to Kampala|
|Nairobi to Malindi|
|Mombasa to Nairobi|
|Mombasa to Kisumu|
|Mombasa to Mumias|
|Mombasa to Migori|
|Mombasa to Kitui|
|Kampala to Bunjumbura|
|Kampala to Nairobi|
|Kitui to Mombasa|
|Malindi to Nairobi|
|Booking Phone Numbers||0710444411, 0700444411|
|Customer Care Emailemail@example.com|
|Booking App||Download Now|
How to book dreamline bus tickets online?
You can download the mobile app or visit the dreamline express booking portal for this.
Can I book my ticket over call?
Yes, you can dial the booking phone numbers to confirm your seat.
How to print my ticket online?
To print your ticket, you need to head to the “Print ticket” page and enter your ticket number that you received on SMS or email.
Last Updated on October 20, 2022 by Okello
Join Us on Telegram
Join Us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google News