Transline Classic is a PSV and Courier Service company committed to providing its customers with prompt and effective services. The company offers its clients a comfortable, safe, and incredible travel experience and prompt delivery of their consignments.
Transline Online Booking
The online booking facility by transline is beneficial for the passengers. From the booking to the payment, the whole process is very convenient.
If you travel by transline classic, you must benefit from this facility.
Transline Classic Routes
Here are some of the popular routes on the transline classic platform
- Nairobi to Kisii
- Kisii to Migori
- Nairobi to Sirare
- Nairobi to Kehancha
- Mombasa to Nairobi and Rangwe
- Nairobi to Rodi and Sori
- Nairobi to Eldoret and Kitale
- Mombasa to Siaya and Nyandorere
- Nairobi to Homa Bay and Mbita
- Nairobi to Kakamega and Bungoma
How to Register on Transline Classic Portal
The registration process is quite simple
- Go to the official website
- Click on the “Sign in/Register” Button
- Then, you will see this form
- Enter your Name, Phone Number, date of birth, Email, and password and click on “Register”
- Now verify your mobile and Email. You are successfully registered.
Transline Portal Login
Once successfully registered, you may log in to your account and complete the online booking process on the transline classic portal. Here are the steps:
- Go to http://transline.co.ke/
- Click on the “Sign in/Register” tab
- Enter the username and password and Click on “Sign In”
Transline Online Booking Portal
The booking process is straightforward, just follow these steps to book the ticket
How to Book Transline Tickets online
Total Time: 3 minutes
Head to the official website
The first step is to go to the official website of transline classic
Make appropriate selections
Now, you need to enter where you are travelling from, “From”, and the end point “, Destination”.Also, provide the journey date and return date(if any). Finally, Click on the “Search Button”
Once you click on “Search”, you are taken to the next page where you can see the available buses and the timings. Then, click on “view seats”. Choose your preferred seat.
As soon as you select the seat, the fare is displayed on the screen. Make the online payment to confirm your seat.
Get the e-ticket
Now, the online ticket is generated. You can download it for future reference.
Estimated Cost: 1200 KSH
That’s it; you have successfully booked the tickets.
Transline Online Booking App
Although the official website of transline talks about mobile apps for the android and iOS platforms, in reality, the company doesn’t have any apps.
I tried to communicate with the customer support agent regarding the mobile apps but got no response. The mobile app icons on the transline portal and not responsive and are just dummies.
How to Print Ticket
- Go to this page – http://transline.co.ke/print-ticket
- Enter County Code and Phone Number
- Click on the “Print” button to print your ticket.
|Live Chat on the Official Website||transline.co.ke|
|Helpline Phone Number||+254794837330|