The Kenya election results are now being announced live by IEBC. This article helps you to download reported Forms 34A, 34B, and 34C.
Latest Updates [current_date]
|➡️ 34A reports are now released.
➡️ 34B and 34C reports are being released now
If you are interested to get this report for your county or constituency, Just follow the steps given and you can easily grab the pdf file and check updates.
IEBC 34A Reported Forms Download by County
You can easily check the results online from the IEBC Results Portal. More specifically, you need to navigate to the forms portal. Kindly follow these steps:
- Head to the iebc forms portal
- You will see the list of all the counties
- Corresponding to every county, you will find the “Reported” Section. This section tells how many results are reported.
- Click on the name of your county
- Now the list of constituencies under that county opens up
- Then you will Caw list
- Clicking on the Caw opens up the Polling Centre
- Click on the name of your Polling centre to check the result
- Now, below the “Download” section you will see a download symbol
- Click on it to download the reported form 34 A
forms.iebc.or.ke 34B & 34C Reported Forms Download by County/Constituency/Caw & Polling Centre
You can now download the 34B & 34C forms. These are being published on the same portal as we speak. Kindly follow these steps to download the 34B & 34C reports:
- Head to the forms.iebc.or.ke portal
- Choose from 34B or 34C
- Click on the name of your County
- Then select your Constituency & Caw
- On the next page, choose your Polling Centre
- On that page, below the “Download” section, click on the download symbol to download the reported 34B or 34C form
The reported forms are available to download as PDF file.