Watching Jio TV on PC becomes important if you spend most of your time on your personal computer or laptop. No matter if you are using a Windows or Mac system, watching Jio TV on a personal computer is super easy. This article explains the complete process for the interested people.
What is Jio TV
Jio TV is a live TV app. It offers a wide range of TV channels across languages and genres. You can enjoy up to 600+ TV channels. This list of TV channels includes 100+ HD channels.
Jio TV for PC
Although the Jiotv app is developed for iOS and Android platforms only, you will be surprised to know that you can easily install & use this app on your windows or Mac-based personal computer too. This article explains the process to download jiotv for pc. Interested people are advised to follow the detailed guide given in this article to start using Jio live TV mobile app on PC.
Prerequisites to play Jio TV on PC
- A system with Windows 7,8,10,11 operating system or Mac OS
- Intel or AMD Processor
- At least 4 GB of RAM
- 5 GB Free Hard disk space
Although the app only needs 40MB of space in order to get it working on your personal computer, you need to install special software that needs at least 5 GB of free space.
Key Features of Jio TV:
✔ Pause & play live TV channels feature: This feature allows you to pause live channels and play again as per your requirement. This great feature ensures that you don’t miss a single moment of your favorite show.
✔ Prime time at your convenience: Catch-up service for watching missed episodes of popular shows that aired within the last seven days
✔ Carry your TV with you. Anywhere TV: Take advantage of your television while traveling for work or pleasure. You can pause watching TV on your phone/tablet and resume it later.
✔ Other features of the Jio TV app include a multilingual facility, reminder, screen locking for zero disturbance,mini-player for mini-view, etc.
Before you download JioTv for PC, it’s important to understand there is a need to download & install Jio Live TV app on your computer. Nowadays, the majority of people spend more time on their computers/laptops. As a result, they must download and install the online live streaming application on their computer. On the internet, there are numerous online TV streaming applications. However, JioTV is the fastest and most popular television application available today. That’s why, in order to access your favorite TV content on PC, you must get the Jio TV application or your desktop or laptop computer.
Don’t Miss >> All you need to Know about Jiofi
Steps to Download jioTV for PC
Downloading the JioTV application on your PC is a simple process. In this article, we will walk you through the process of installing JioTV on your PC and start watching your favorite shows right away. Simply follow the given steps below to install jio live tv app on your personal computer.
To run Android applications on a computer, you must first install an Android emulator. Numerous free Android emulators are available on the internet. However, we recommend the best ones only, which are Bluestacks or NOX app player. These two are the best android emulator applications as per reviews from numerous users.
So, the process to get jioTV installed on your PC is explained in two phases. The first one is to install using the bluestacks app and the other one is using the NOX player. Let’s understand both of these, one by one.
JioTV on PC via Bluestacks:
Bluestacks is the world’s most popular and best-rated free Android emulator software. You can easily download and install Jiotv on your PC. Just follow this simple guide
- First of all, visit the official bluestacks portal and download it
- Once downloaded, open up the installation file to complete the installation
- After the installation, you will see the app shortcut on your desktop. Open it up
- Once opened, sign in with your Google account
- Now go to the play store app within the Bluestacks app
- Now, search for “Jio TV” & Install the app
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, you will see the Jio TV icon in the bluestacks application
- Open up the JioTV app and Sign in with your Jio mobile number using the OTP verification
That’s it, now you can easily enjoy Jio TV on your PC just like you do on your smartphone
Use NOX player to Install Jio Live TV app on PC
If you encountered any difficulties while downloading JioTV for PC via Bluestacks, you can use this method. NOX is another good android emulator that allows you to run Android applications on your personal computer. Simply follow the below-given steps
- To begin with, download the NOX application player from the official website.
- The installation process should take no more than a few minutes.
- After the installation is complete, launch the nox player and wait for it to load completely
- Now sign in using your Google account and launch “Google Play Store”
- Now search for Jio TV app on the play store within NOX player and install it
- Once installed, you will see Jio TV icon within NOX player. Tap it to open up the application
- Now you can login with your Jio mobile number with OTP verification and enjoy streaming Live TV on PC
We hope this tutorial was beneficial in downloading and installing JioTV for PC, as well as its features. If you run into any difficulties while downloading JioTV app on PC, feel free to ask in the comment section. We appreciate your time in reading this article. Maintain contact with us to receive additional Jio updates.
Jio TV can be streamed on which devices?
Official Jio TV is available for android & iOS systems. However, you can enjoy the app on Windows & Mac systems too.
What is the minimum internet speed required to stream TV channels on the Jio TV app?
The minimum required bandwidth is 300kbps for an uninterrupted experience.
How much space is required to install the Jio TV app?
The app only occupies 40MB of device space.
Which windows os are compatible with this app?
Using a workaround as explained in this article, you can download, install and use the Jio TV app on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 & Windows 11.
This post was last modified on June 30, 2022 5:06 pm