GHRIS payslip download facility is now available at the official MSPS Online services portal or GHRIS portal. In this article, we are sharing the process of payslip download in detail for existing or new employees. Later on, we discussed the process to download the official GHRIS mobile app & utilize services available on the platform.
GHRIS Payslip 2024
The Government of Kenya felt that its employees should have a central point to handle all their needs. For example, it allows you to input performance targets which means you can be appraised or evaluated electronically. The GHRIS portal has integrated other government systems, such as IFMIS, IPPD, and G-Pay, with more expected to be added shortly. You will receive news and alerts to inform you of such changes on the homepage.
GHRIS Payslip Portal
The Government Human Resource Information Centre (GHRIS) is the go-to page for all new and existing Government of Kenya employees. Developed by the Government of Kenya (GOK), it allows staff members to check information like their payslips, pension contributions, Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) forms, and so much more.
Who can access GHRIS MSPS Online Services Portal
- Ministries and State Departments
- State Corporations
- County Offices
- Constitutional Commissions
- Uniformed Services (KDF, Kenya Police, etc.)
- 3rd Party Organizations such as Saccos, Banks, Pension Schemes and Insurance Firms
Importance of Downloading GHRIS Payslip
Payslips are crucial because you need to keep track of your hard-earned funds. In Kenya, you receive a net salary after mandatory deductions such as PAYE, NHIF, and NSSF are done. In addition, if you have any loans or salary advance arrears, these will also be deducted from your gross pay. Having a GHRIS portal account means you can find your account balance and details of all the money that was subtracted from your salary.
A payslip is essential because you can use it to request bank or Sacco loans. Most financial institutions require at least 3 months’ worth of payslips aside from other requirements (ID copy, KRA Pin Certificate, Bank Statements, etc.). The GHRIS portal lets you access your slips whenever you need them.
ghris.go.ke Login to Print/Download Payslip
- Log on to the GHRIS Portal. To do so, make sure you have an employee number and your secure password.
- There is a ‘Government of Kenya Employee’ Button on the Home Page. When you click, it will lead you to this:
- Simply login with your existing user id and password, use the payslip download option to print it or save it as pdf
MSPS Online Services portal New Registration
- When you visit the GHRIS Portal, you will click on the ‘New Employee’ Login Button. First Time Registration look like this:
You must fill in the following details:
- Your Employee Number
- National ID Number
- KRA Pin Number
- Full Names
- Date of Birth
- First Appointment Date
- Terms of Service (are you a temporary, permanent or contractual employee?)
- Personal Number and Email Address
- New Password
- Once you fill in your details, you will now be able to access the new employee portal as below:
- While in the portal, you can update your other details, such as your job title and responsibilities.
- You can also update any certificates you have and their details.
- If you have worked in a public service office, the portal allows you to update previous roles you handled.
- Once complete, you can check out your payslip and pension contributions, ready to download.
- Make sure you log off from your account for security reasons.
GHRIS Mobile App Download for Android
Employees can access your GHRIS account on your mobile. Download GHRIS from Google Playstore.
- Once you download the app, you have the option to log in as a new or existing GOK employee.
What Else Can You Use The GHRIS Portal For?
- Access KRA forms and follows up on your pension contributions. You will find a link on the GHRIS portal to direct you to the Public Service Kenya Payroll site.
- Find jobs advertised by Public Service Commission.
- Search for jobs advertised by the National Employment Authority
You will be directed to external sites connected to the leading GHRIS site in all the above situations.
How Can You Contact GHRIS?
You can contact GHRIS as below: