Diamond Trust Bank Kenya (DTB) is an award-winning regional bank in Kenya that is also listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange. Diamond Trust Bank mainly focuses on empowering small and medium-sized enterprises with a suite of tailor-made products and services.
With the advancement in technology, Diamond Trust Bank, like many other banks, has moved a step further and created an online banking platform to simplify its services to customers and clients.
DTB Online – Diamond Trust bank Internet Banking
One thing is for sure. Many banks in Kenya offer online banking services, but the question is, what makes Diamond Trust Bank’s e-banking services stand out?
Well, I have the answers. Every customer wants to experience the best banking services, including transfers, making self-service transactions, paying bills, and self-viewing of bank statements. That is what DTB Kenya internet banking offers.
In this article, we will dig through how to register for DTB internet banking and how to log in after user registration. Let’s dive in.
How to register for Diamond Trust Bank online banking
Before we begin the registration process, first, let’s look at some of the requirements you have to meet to be eligible to register for Diamond Trust online banking. The following are the items you need;
- An active DTB Bank account
- Account name
- Bank account number
- Your mobile phone number
- A valid email address.
- A smartphone, computer, or tablet. (A device that can access the internet).
- Stable internet connection
DTB Internet Banking Online Registration 2022
To register for Diamond Trust Bank Kenya internet banking, follow these steps;
- Open your browser.
- Visit DTB Kenya’s official website using the link.
- Click on “Products.”
- Select “Services.”
- Next, click on “Digital Channels.”
- Select “Internet banking.”
- Next, scroll down and then click on “Download”i24/7 Application Form.
- After downloading the DTB online banking registration form, print the pdf form in a hard copy.
- After printing the form, fill in the required details. Make sure that the details you enter are correct and valid. Otherwise, your registration would fail.
- Counter-check if you have filled in the correct information and in the required fields.
- Next, take the registration form and visit the nearest Diamond Trust Bank branch to submit your online banking application form.
- Your application will be reviewed after submission. If all things are correct, you will be registered for DTB online banking successfully.
- After successful registration, you will be provided with your online banking login details.
It’s done; you can now log in to the Diamond Trust Bank online banking platform using the sign-in details given.
How to Log in to DTB Kenya Internet Banking
After a successful user registration process, the next step is logging in to the DTB portal and starting banking online.
To sign in to your DTB Kenya online banking platform, follow the below steps:
- Open your browser.
- Visit the DTB Kenya official website at https://dtbk.dtafrica.com
- Next, click on “Online Banking” at the top right side of the page.
- You will be directed to the DTB Kenya iConnect internet banking login portal.
- Input your corporate code.
- Enter your user ID.
- Next, enter your user password.
- Click on “Proceed.”
- The next step is to authenticate your account.
- After the authentication process, you can now log in to your online banking account.
That is the process to follow in order to log in to your DTB online banking account.
You may want to register for Diamond Trust Bank online banking, but you don’t have an account with them. Don’t worry since I have all that you need to know about DTB Kenya.
Requirements to open an account with DTB
- A copy of your national ID, passport, or military card.
- Copy of KRA PIN Certificate
- A copy of any utility bill, such as KPLC
- The minimum opening fee is Ksh 1000, and ledger fees of Ksh 30, but DTB charges no maintenance fee.
Diamond Trust Bank Contacts
You may want to contact DTB and reach out to them through the below contacts.
|Official Website||Visit Now|
Last Updated on July 24, 2022 by Okello
Join Us on Telegram
Join Us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google News