Now check your water bill online on phone & make an online payment in a few minutes. Thanks to the partnership of Kenya water and sewerage company with various banks/wallets, the system is now revamped and user-friendly.
The Nairobi Water Portal is a one-stop shop for all your water needs in the city. From finding out how to pay your water bills, to getting help with fixing a leaky pipe, the portal has it all.
Nairobi Water – How to Check & Pay Bill Online
The portal is easy to use and navigate, and it’s available 24/7. You can also find out about the different types of water services offered by the city, and learn more about conserving water.
Kenya’s capital city Nairobi is now making it possible for residents to pay their water bills online. This is a major step forward for the city, which has long been struggling with inefficiencies and corruption in its water department.
The new online payment system is simple and easy to use, and it accepts payments from all major Kenyan banks. This will help to speed up the process of getting water bills paid, and will also help to reduce corruption.
This is great news for the people of Nairobi, who have long been waiting for this kind of reform. With this new system in place, they can be sure that their water bills will be paid on time and that the money will go where it is supposed to.
Gone are the days when you need to wait for water bills to arrive physically. Thanks to the online services, now you can check and pay bills online.
Kenya Water and Sewerage Company (NWSC) cannot pay water bills through a post box.
The traditional bill delivery methods were responsible for delayed deliveries. Ultimately the customer had to suffer by paying late fees.
As the new water bill payment system is introduced, these issues will no longer be observed.
NWSC Selfcare – Enquire Water Bill on Phone
The registration process is important if you are willing to avail the benefit of digital services. Once signed up, you can view water bills online, make online payments and do other things.
How to Check Water Bill on Phone
In place of checking a water bill through a website, a mobile phone is an alternative to registering and checking pending bills.
NWSC established a short code “888” to check water bills, ask for assistance from the institution, or update personal information.
How to Check your water bill with Jambo pay.
Water bills can be checked online via Jambo Pay.
- Visit the Jambopay page
- Search for “Nairobi Water”
- On visit the balance checking page directly from HERE
- Enter the Nairobi water account number and hit the “Get Balance” button to check the details
NCWS Nairobi Water Bill Pay – Online Payment
You can pay your bill using the methods listed below:
NCWS-approved payment point: Customers can pay their bills in cash or by credit card at the NCWS office on Kenyatta Avenue in the central business district. Customers are advised not to pay through anyone other than authorised cashiers at NCWS.
Other payment methods include:
- Airtel cash
Nairobi Water Online Payment on Mpesa Pay Bill Number
- Choose Pay Bill from the M-PESA option.
- Enter the Business code 444400.
- Next, enter the bill account number.
- After that, enter the amount you desire to pay (between Ksh100 – 35,000)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN.
- Confirm that the information is correct and click OK.
- After a few moments, you will receive a message from MPESA confirming the payment.
Pay NCWS Bill Airtel Money
- Open Airtel Money option
- Choose the ‘Make Payments’ section.
- Then select Pay Bill.
- Select Nairobi Water from the listed menu.
- Enter the amount you want to pay in KES.
- Confirm with your Airtel Money PIN.
- Under reference, enter your Nairobi Water Account number
Kenya Water Bill Payment using Equitel
- Select My Money
- Select send/pay
- Select account number
- Select paybill
- Select business
- Select bill to pay: Nairobi Water – 6800002
- Enter bill account number.
- Enter amount, then confirm all details.
How to Contact Nairobi Water Customer Care
- Hotline: +254724253582
- [email protected]
- Kampala Rd, Off Enterprise Road Nairobi Kenya
- Mon.-Fri : 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Call Center
Customer Care Lines
If you have any questions or concerns about your water service, the Nairobi Water Portal is the best place to start. With its comprehensive information and helpful resources, you’ll be able to find answers and get the assistance you need.