Do you know about MOH Kenya Traveler COVID 19 Registration? The Kenya High Commission in Kigali wishes to convey new Covid-19 preventive measures to prevent the importation of new Covid-19 variants into Kenya. The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kenya has rolled out stringent measures that include a digital system to verify Covid-19 test results christened “Trusted Travel”. Through this, airlines and Port Health Authorities can validate the test results of travelers.
A person intending to travel to Kenya must visit an authorized laboratory in the country of departure for the Covid-19 PCR test and acquire a Covid negative certificate. The traveler is required to visit the official portal for guidance on uploading the test results. This is the reason why you need to register in the Ministry of Health Kenya.
COVID 19 Travel Registration Kenya
This article is about Ministry of Health Kenya Traveler COVID 19 Registration, how to download QR CODE and click report online on the official website of the MOH Kenya.
Details about Ministry of Health MOH Kenya
Let us know in detail about the Ministry of Health Kenya.
- Healthy, productive, and globally competitive nation
- To build a progressive, responsive and sustainable health care system for accelerated attainment of the highest standard of health to all Kenyans
- Attaining equitable, affordable, accessible, and quality health care for all
- Health policy
- Health regulation
- National referral Health facilities
- Capacity building and
- Technical assistance to Counties
- Partnership and collaboration
MOH Kenya Traveler COVID 19 Online Registration Procedure 2021
Please note that it is now a mandatory requirement for all passengers arriving in Kenya to fill in the COVID-19Travelers Health Surveillance Form. The forms must be filed online via Passengers will be required to display the received QR codes to port health officials for them to proceed to arrival immigration.
- Open the official website for MOH Kenya Traveler COVID 19 Registration ears.health.go.ke
- You will be redirected to a page where you will find three options. Click on ‘Register for a new travel’.
- Now you will get a registration form where you need to fill in the following details like First name, Middle name, Last name, Select the Gender, Date of birth – select day, select month, select year, Nationality, Country of Origin, Date of Arrival in Kenya -select day, month and year for the applicant.
- Also, Enter the ID/ Passport number, Phone Number, Email Id, Airline, Flight Number, Seat Number, Destination city, and countries visited.
- Then, the applicants should answer the below questions in the Registration Form.
- Do you have a fever?
- Are you feeling feverish?
- Negative COVID 19 PCR
- Do you have chills?
- Do you have a cough?
- Are you having difficulty breathing?
- Enter the Name of the contact person (Next of kin), Phone Number of the contact person, Village/House Number/Hotel, Sublimation/Estate, and Postal Address.
- Now click on ‘Submit’.
MOH Kenya Traveler QR Code Download
Step by Guide to Download MOH Kenya Traveler QR Code
Use this service option to retrieve a QR code for a recent journey within the last 30 days. This will be required at the landing airport.
- Open the official website for MOH Kenya QR CODE Download @ ears.health.go.ke
- You will be redirected to a page where you will find three options. Click on ‘Search and download QR code’.
- Now you will need to fill in the following details: Please enter your phone Number and Passport/ID to search for QR CODE
- You can now get the required QR CODE and download it.
Procedure to get the MOH Kenya Report Online @ears.health.go.ke
Use this service option to self-report symptoms within the first 14 days in Kenya. You will be receiving SMS reminders for the first 14 days of staying in the country to report on this.
- Open the official website for MOH Kenya Report online@ ears.health.go.ke.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will find three options. Click on ‘Report on 14 days Quarantine’.
- After this, you need to enter the phone number starting with the country code.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to report online.
Ministry Of Health Kenya Contact details
If you have any issue regarding anything related to MOH Kenya Traveler COVID 19 Registration, QR Code Download & Report Online, contact:
Ministry of Health,
Afya House, Cathedral Road,
P.O. Box:30016–00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
FAQs on MOH Kenya Traveler Covid-19 Registration
Do we need to fill in various details like ‘Do you have a fever, chills, cough, etc.?
What are the details you need to enter to get a QR code on MOH Kenya official website?
What are the contact details of MOH KENYA?
What is the official website of MOH Kenya Traveler COVID 19 Registration?