Are you interested in working with Bamburi cement? This article is all about sharing the latest Bamburi cement job vacancies.
Get complete details regarding Open jobs, eligibility, online application, last date etc.
Bamburi Cement Jobs
Before we share the details of the vacancies and online application process, let’s take a quick overview of the company.
As the biggest producer of cement and concrete in Eastern Africa, Bamburi Cement is at the forefront of construction innovation.
Bamburi Cement has 4 subsidiaries:
- Hima Cement Limited is a subsidiary with three plants in Kasese, Namanve, and Tororo. It is based in Uganda.
- Bamburi Special Products Limited is the biggest company that sells ReadyMix concrete and Precast concrete blocks. It has offices in both Nairobi and Mombasa.
- Lafarge Eco Systems Limited is the environmental arm of Bamburi Cement. It works on things like making sure land is used sustainably and fixing up old quarries.
- Diani Estates Limited: Diani’s main job is to manage land reserves for Bamburi Cement, which is its parent company.
Bamburi Cement Job Vacancies
There are various job positions for which the company hire. Open vacancies are notified by the company every now and then.
Here are some of the positions for which the company hires:
- Cement Mill Patrollers
- Audit Managers
- Batch Plant Operators
- ICT Managers
- Quality Analysts
- Laboratory Technicians
- Site Supervisors
- Mechanics etc.
As you can see, there are various types of job opportunities within the company. However, right now, there are openings for the posts of :
- Internal Audit Manager.
- Category Manager
- Legal, Compliance & Data Protection Officer
|Kenya Forest Service Inspector Cadet Vacancy||Nyamira County Jobs|
|Nairobi Expressway Jobs||NGAAF Jobs|
|ORPP Kenya Recruitment||National Land Commission Recruitment Portal|
How to Check Bamburi Cement PLC Latest Jobs
As told earlier, the company notifies new job posts now and then. Also, there is one thing that interested job seekers need to be beware of.
Some people are spreading fake information regarding Bamburi cement jobs. This has gone to such an extent that the company had to warn people via a tweet.
So, to ensure you always apply for official job openings, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website – lafarge.co.ke
- Head to the Careers section
- Then, go to the “Job Opportunities” section.
- All current job openings will be listed there.
To get every minute detail of the job post, you need to click on the post name. This will open up a new page with PDF notification where details are listed.
How to Submit Bamburi Cement Online Job Application
Depending on the job you are applying for, you need to submit your Application letter, Detailed curriculum vitae along with names of three referees to this email address:
Make sure you do this before the last date as notified in the job advertisement.
|Contacts||+254 (0) 20 6614358/ 2893000/ 709 724000|
Who is eligible to apply for Job at Bamburi cement PLC?
Anybody who satisfies job requirements as per the job advert can apply.
How to submit the online application?
You need to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with other relevant information.
What’s the important thing for job aspirants?
Aspirants need to ensure that they identify fake job adverts and don’t get fooled by scams.
Last Updated on March 13, 2023 by Okello
Join Us on Telegram
Join Us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google News