Deloitte Graduate Program for East African Countries (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania) is now open. Interested and eligible graduates can submit online applications before the last date.
Who doesn’t want to work with a renowned firm and give a perfect start to their career? I think securing a good first job can provide the required direction for your career. I don’t advocate the fact, however, that one must keep waiting for that perfect job and waste time.
In this article, we are talking about Deloitte Graduate Program. It is an excellent opportunity for freshers graduates.
Deloitte is a well-known organisation that delivers services worldwide, including auditing and assurance, consulting, financial advising, risk advisory, tax, and other similar services. It has business in over 150 countries and territories, and about 330,000 people work for it.
Deloitte Graduate Program
As hard as we strive to work with any famous company, the companies also seek to hire young and creative minds. Deloitte east Africa runs the “Deloitte Graduate Program” to employ fresh graduates.
Under this program, recruitment is in Kenya and other east African countries – Tanzania and Uganda. To simplify it, the website has a specific page for each country. You can find the direct links in the links section.
Applicants can be employed in any of these departments within Deloitte:
- Tax & Legal
- Risk Advisory
Deloitte Graduate Program Recruitment 2023
The applications for 2023 are now being accepted. Interested and eligible aspirants can check the details and submit the online application before the last date.
The company hires for associate/Business Analysts posts under the annual graduate recruitment program.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Kenya or authorized to work there.
- At least an overall B+ grade in KCSE (with B+ in Maths & English or equivalent)
- A Bachelor’s Degree ( in any discipline) with a minimum of Second Upper Division or equivalent.
- The applicant should have graduated in 2021/2022/2023
- In case the applicant hasn’t received the degree certificate yet, a letter of completion shall be submitted
- For roles in Audit and Tax within the company, certifications such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) are recommended, though not required.
Other Jobs in Kenya
|Meru Youth Service MYS Recruitment||Kura Job Vacancies|
|Bidco Job Vacancies||Bamburi Cement Job Vacancies|
|Nyamira County Jobs||Nairobi Expressway Jobs|
Deloitte Recruitment Online Application – How to Apply
- Go to the Job description page
- Study the complete details
- After that, click on “I am interested.”
- This opens up a new page where you can fill in the online application.
Note: You can sign in with your Linkedin Account or Even apply with an Indeed account
- Upload your Resume and provide Key details like Name, Address, Phone number etc.
- Then Add your experience (if any)
- Then offer your educational qualification details.
- After this, share your profile links on social media, i.e. Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, and website.
- In the end, you can drop a message to the Hiring manager.
- Once done, hit the following button, complete any other steps and submit your application.
You shall receive an email after you submit the online application for the Deloitte graduate program.
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|East Africa Careers Page||Check Now|
|Annual Graduate Recruitment Page||Visit Here|
|Online Application||Apply Now|
|Social Media||Twitter || Facebook || Instagram|
Why should graduates consider working with Deloitte?
If you choose a career with Deloitte, you can develop your professional abilities in a stimulating and gratifying work environment while collaborating with East Africa’s leading organisations. Deloitte will give you the essential mentoring, instruction, and direction to advance your career in Kenya and the East African market.
What is the last date to apply?
Make sure you apply to the last date, 15th April 2023.
What are the job positions?
Last Updated on March 28, 2023 by Chido Kache