As the deadline to complete the SIM registration is almost there, every sim card user must complete the verification process asap. Telkom users can upload their ID online to register their line easily and fast.
Let’s find out how to register the Telkom line by uploading the documents online. This process takes less than 5 minutes. Let’s get started.
Register Telkom Line Online
The communication authority of Kenya extended the last date to register mobile lines to 17 December. As this date is approaching, all telecom operators want their customers to verify themselves as soon as possible. If any customer doesn’t verify the ID, his/her mobile line will be disconnected.
If you are a Telkom user and haven’t verified yourself yet, you can do it online. Using the Telkom Online ID upload facility, you can complete the verification process within minutes.
Telkom Online ID Upload – Verify Online
- First of all visit the Telkom ID Upload Page
- Once you are at the Customer ID Upload Page, you need to provide some details and upload your ID documents
- The first step is to provide your telephone number
- After that, you need to enter your ID Number
- Then the customer needs to upload the Front and back side of the ID
- Finally, hit the submit button
Make sure that the images you upload are clear.
If the customer faces and issue, he/she can dial the number 100 or visit the Telkom Shop or agent to get the verification done.
Last Updated on November 6, 2022 by Chido Kache