Complete information on MKU TPD. Understand the Teacher Professional Development Enrollment and registration & login process. Download the App or Get started from the web portal.
As mentioned, you may get started with the MKU TPD App or web portal. Before we go into the registration/ Login process, let’s find out how to download the mobile app.
Download MKU TPD App
Android users can download the MKU TPD mobile application. This app is available on the android store. Here is how you get it:
- Go to the Google play store.
- Search “MKU TPD”
- Click on the first link and install the app
Use the Direct Link to Download App
MKU TPD Registration
- The enrollment can be done from the mobile app or web portal.
- Click on enrol on the app or visit this link – https://tpd.mku.ac.ke/home/auth/register
- Enter the TSC number and other asked details
- Set the password and hit “Submit.”
MKU TPD Login
- Go to https://tpd.mku.ac.ke/home/auth/login
- Enter TSC Number and Password
- Click on “Login”
How to Make Payment
The payment can be made through MPESA or Equity Bank. Let’s understand both of these:
Pay through MPESA
- In the Mobile app or the web portal, click payments with Mpesa.
- Pay bill Number 4078701
- Your TSC Number is your Account Number
- Enter your MPESA pin to complete the payment
You Can Pay through Equity Bank
- Provide the account Name – Mount Kenya University Teacher Professional Development and the Account number as 1550281262747
- In Reference, provide your TSC Number.
|TSC Recruitment Portal 2023||GHRIS Payslip Download|
|nck portal||TSC Wealth Declaration Form|
|Kenya Police Service Online Payslips||TSC TPAY Verification|
How to Access Content, Resources & Tasks
- Go to the web portal or mobile app & login
- To Access content, Click on “View Progress.”
More Details can be accessed from HERE