Ready to Unleash the benefits of Safaricom Bonga Points? If you haven’t enroled yet, you must immediately Activate bonga Points. After the Bonga points activation, you can enjoy benefits of Free Minutes, Airtime & SMS. Once you have enough points, simply redeem them. You can check your Bonga points balance time to time.
The Bonga points service was launched on 13th October 2017. This is a way to reward existing customers and encourage customers from other providers to join Safaricom for additional benefits.
Who is Eligible for Bonga Points
All Safaricom Prepay and Postpay subscribers who enrol can take benefit of Safaricom Bonga Points.
Benefits of Safaricom Bonga Points
- Prepay safaricom subscribers will be able to redeem either Data bundles, SMS or minutes
- Postpay Safaricom Subscribers will be able to redeem SMS or minutes.
- Safaricom Sim Registration
- Safaricom Home Fibre Packages
- How to check Safaricom Numbers registered with your ID
- More Safaricom Updates
Bonga Minutes Matrix
|Bonga Points||Minutes Count||Validity|
Bonga Airtime Matrix
|Bonga Points||Airtime redemption (Ksh)||Validity|
Bonga SMS Matrix
|Bonga Points||SMS Count||Validity|
In addition to the above pre-defined bundles, subscribers can redeem any other Safaricom bundle at a rate of 1 point = Kshs 0.33.
Bonga Points Enrolment – How to Activate
If you want to take benefits of the Bonga points, you must enroll. Here is the enrollment process:
- Dial *126# on your Phone’s dialpad
- After this you will find various options
- Select “Enroll”
After successful enrollment, you will get a confirmation SMS.
Note : On joining, you get 10 Free Bonga Points. If you register your personal information when joining Bonga, you will receive 30 FREE POINTS automatically. You may register your personal information at any Safaricom Retail Centre or via the Customer Care service.
How to Check Bonga Points
To check your Bonga Points balance, follow these steps:
- Dial *126#
- Select 2nd option, which is “Check Bonga Points”
- Now, you will get a Flash notification stating your Bonga points and their Worth
Bonga Points Redemption – How to Redeem for Airtime, SMS and Internet
If you have enough Bonga points and you would like to Redeem them, here is the process:
- Dial *126#
- Now, use the 4th Option that says “Redeem Bonga Points”
- Next, you need to select Free Airtime, Free SMS or Free Internet
- Depending on your choice, you will see available offers
- Choose the one that you want and tap “Send”
- Now, the Bonga points have been redeemed for what you selected
Last Updated on November 23, 2022 by Okello
Join Us on Telegram
Join Us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google News